SaltCritters.com

Sk8n Reefer's Nuvo 16

Sk8n Reefer

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sk8n Reefer

Happy Birthday tank!!!! And congrats to you for taking such awesome care of it :happydance:.

Thank you Gena!

Congrats man! Happy birthday tank! :D

Thanks man- appreciate it!

Nice! How many people do you think are joined on this site- that'd be an interesting number to know

Joined and active are vastly different. Active probably high hundreds, maybe low thousands and thats allowing for those that post once a month or so... Joined I'm sure is something silly like hundred some thousands :lol:

That said, considering many tanks don't make it to the yrs, and most members aren't active, it wouldn't be a regular kinda thing which would make it even more special :) So wheres that FTS your day is almost up :P

NorthGaHillbilly

And just think.... that last one was AFTER he removed a HUGE bird lol

The pink millie is whats killing me, loving that wide growth

The tank is One Year Old today!

Congrats!! . Excellent time to look back over over the year and celebrate success and acknowledge the experience from the 'not so greats'

Sk8n Reefer

Joined and active are vastly different. Active probably high hundreds, maybe low thousands and thats allowing for those that post once a month or so... Joined I'm sure is something silly like hundred some thousands :lol:

That said, considering many tanks don't make it to the yrs, and most members aren't active, it wouldn't be a regular kinda thing which would make it even more special :) So wheres that FTS your day is almost up :P

That's still a good size community for sure! Happy to be part of it! Ya, I hit the road tomorrow for a short business trip- FTS will have to wait till next week.

And just think.... that last one was AFTER he removed a HUGE bird lol

Thanks Chris!

Still an 'infant' :)

Congrats!

Thank you Nano!

The pink millie is whats killing me, loving that wide growth

Thanks man! And thanks for posting the pics! Ya , that mille is a growing machine and very aggressive- burns up anything it can get to. Even put the hurt on one of my Poci's. I have fragged it many times

Congrats!! . Excellent time to look back over over the year and celebrate success and acknowledge the experience from the 'not so greats'

Thanks frankdr- it's been a fun year for sure!
Sk8n Reefer

Congrats on one year! TOTM soon?? Nominations are piling up!

Thanks ninjamyst! Always nice to have a nomination ?

Polarcollision

Hmmm,

I think these things usually live inside rocks and the antennae are like filter feeders. Usually bad guys don't make themselves that obvious, but of course I could be dead wrong.

How about a Spionid epitoke?

http://www.chucksaddiction.com/hitchworms.html

OMG - Mark, you are on the ball. I just came across that worm today while trying to ID one of my new finds. totally right.

Are you coming to the MASC meeting today? It's going to be up in Broomfield and counts towards your membership. Also, frag swap meeting is next month (end of April). It's always epic. The guy who's hosting that meeting is in the process of setting up a 1000 gallon + system. Of course, you usually get to walk through, the set up is half the fun of the hobby after all. I don't know if he has this or not, but I'm assuming its a basement sump and those are my favorite to see since we're planning one after remodeling the house and putting in a 400 gallon + system (you know, after we win the lottery and such...)

Anyways, it will be awesome! So, start fragging! :P

Sk8n Reefer

Are you coming to the MASC meeting today? It's going to be up in Broomfield and counts towards your membership. Also, frag swap meeting is next month (end of April). It's always epic. The guy who's hosting that meeting is in the process of setting up a 1000 gallon + system. Of course, you usually get to walk through, the set up is half the fun of the hobby after all. I don't know if he has this or not, but I'm assuming its a basement sump and those are my favorite to see since we're planning one after remodeling the house and putting in a 400 gallon + system (you know, after we win the lottery and such...)

Anyways, it will be awesome! So, start fragging! :P

Weekends are tough- I try to pack a lot in- with my skating also-we have a new couch being delivered today between 1-4 - so we're sitting around playing the waiting game. 1000gal. + system- wow sounds pretty amazing- take some pics if you can ?. I have plenty of Pocillopora frags always ready to go- just need to mount a few on plugs. Sounds like a great meeting today- let me know how it goes
Sk8n Reefer

Chris contact you about being TOTM yet?? :)

Thanks Chris! Gotta get some pics up- just got back from traveling lastnight ?

BEAUTIFUL tank!!!! Looking forward to following.

Thank you stellablue ?

The tank is One Year Old today! Yah! We made it. Can't beleive a year went by already. I've had a great time with this tank and learned a lot from everyone on here! Looking forward to more growth through this year! . Might have to give an extra amount of food today to everyone

Happy birthday :flower: Great job with your beautiful tank! I still don't know how you do it but I think there's a lot to be learned from your successes. TOTM has got to be coming soon now that it's officially old enough omgomgomg

Archived