inTank Media Baskets

Sk8n Reefer's Nuvo 16

Sk8n Reefer

Sk8n Reefer

You're welcome, and I'm honored..thank you :flower:.I did my first daily water change today on the tank. It's getting dirty from heavier feedings for my ruby dragonette.I'm hoping this will make a difference. It's so easy to just change out a gallon a day or maybe every other day :).

Awesome! Ya , it sounds kinda crazy but it is actually really easy!

I sense upgrade coming out of all this. Lol

GOOD JOB BUDDY. Congrats

Thanks Maniu- appreciate the support you've given me!

I saw this one coming :)

Congrats!

Thanks Nano- inspirational to see how long you have cared for some of your corals

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Chris! You've been a great help to me- wish I had that miracles tank your sportin'

Call Derek at Miracles he will gladly hook ya up, sure you can make it look alot sexier then I have been!

enough of this modesty malarkey... your tank KICKS ASS!

But I will say... Itd be even better without all that kitty litter on the bottom :P

No, it'd only be better with some bad ass sand dwelling wrasses to enjoy that kitty litter on the bottom of a bigger tank :lol:

Sk8n Reefer

called it. :)

congrats on TOTM.

Thanks man!

Congrats! Upgrade time? Don't think you can get TOTM again with the same tank ;)

Thanks jabeuy! Still loving this tank but maybe ............?

Sk8n Reefer

Bravo, well done!

Hooray!! Congrats! You have such a lovely tank!

Congrats on TOTM!

Thank you - really appreciate it!

Congratulations! Hard to believe the tank is only a year old. I'm coming up on 4 months in my tank, and I'm just trying to get most things to stay alive, let alone flourish like yours are!

Sk8n Reefer

Beautiful Tank! Congrats!

Thank you sunburn!

Congratulations! Hard to believe the tank is only a year old. I'm coming up on 4 months in my tank, and I'm just trying to get most things to stay alive, let alone flourish like yours are!

Thanks Matthewdvm, stay diligent and things will respond positive. This is such a challenging hobby and such a constant learning experience. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to why some corals do not do well- I've been struggling to keep a dragon scal sps coral alive and it is fading- even when everyone else is doing great!

Sk8n Reefer

Finally lost the dragon scale today- pulled em out. The coral was never really happy. I think I'll try another but one that has been fragged for a longer time and growing again. Eveyone else is doing really good - Here's a few macro shots

My purple rimmed green cap- one of my favs. Love the texture

kGsDGkA.jpg

Encrusting Monti that has finally found a solid home- I was gluing em into place and dropped em upside down into a hole between the rocks- had to dig em out ? doing well now and displaying good PE

IF7mV34.jpg

#1 digi monti sprouting up new fingers everywhere ?

SKb0fYc.jpg

Archived