Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Spida's M-Aqua7.5 Officially Upgraded

Spiderguardnano

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmatty5dimes

Dude long time man I was wondering were you have been. Picking up more next payday 20p of purple hornets and 5p BEBB

How's the shallow tank man?

jealous. i give/let a friend hold on two my bebb and it finally gained a head. that was 4/5 months ago. thats a great addition

Spiderguardnano

All channels are not fired up and the nano box will be installed tomorrow ready to rock and roll

p.s im blind as fugg right now i guess i under estimated people when they said how bright saves lights are

All channels are not fired up and the nano box will be installed tomorrow ready to rock and roll

p.s im blind as fugg right now i guess i under estimated people when they said how bright saves lights are

Rofl. You must be tired as heck; you're not making any sense anymore!

P.S. how do you like that the spectrum/limes?

Yeah pink hippo was a great find not too expensive either. . Not sure where our located but if you're from the GTA in Toronto frag box has the most exotic zoas I feel. He also has an online site , not everything is on it but google frag box.

I was worried initially on getting a hammerhead , being of aggression but once I picked one up I fell in love with it. It's growing well and with nice spread and it hasn't killed anything yet. Lol it's my center piece no doubt. Was contemplating a torch or frogspawn but a hammerhead was my fave. A must have. How blue do you find the kessil is ? I own a 54 watt full spectrum par38 which I really enjoy. But it's maybe 16 k or so. I bought (and waiting on ) some flexible blue LEDs in which Ima stick on hopefully to get even more of a pop. They are low profile and the wiring will be easy. So I'm excited. DIY moonlight plus a bit more blue.

I am also student on a budget too just started my life into the 16g saltwater tank :P

Spiderguardnano

Tank update

Dealing with a ton of brown flat worms(I heard there harmless for the most part but yes an eyesore)

Thinking of getting a springer damsel I've heard they eat flatworms but at the same time I heard sixline do also so we'll see

If that doesn't work I guess I have to use flatworm exit

I have had 2 emerald crabs die in 1 week 1 was a replacement for the 1st one dying. Maybe it's something in my tank that can't handle idk

My nanobox is over my tank but I haven't programmed it kind of lazy

Spiderguardnano

Here's some ip5 pics of my tank with the new tide on it

510F0C58-23EF-42E5-8997-06A343750408_zps

59171737-9836-47EA-A3D3-9C051831F2E6_zps

Settings are sunrise at 9 sunset at 5

Blues 150 white 66

Ramp time 180 delay 60

What do you guys think of the settings

Spiderguardnano

Zoas seem to be reaching for more light so i set the blues 165 and whites 71

Hopefully I can get them to have shorter stocks

lilmatty5dimes

read your coral. see how they're acting. your tank is different. i'm in the same boat. i have my rbta moving up in the tank so i've got to give some more power off to try and get him back down. lol

Spiderguardnano

Added a sapphire damsel today to hopefully control some of the flat worms if this doesn't work I will just use flat worm exit

31B9D535-485E-4298-9154-D39817E819C5_zps

Thanks alex just trying to match up to yours which is almost impossible

Nahhh...my tank is nothing special. I'm happy with it so far though. The gold torch will be a great addition. I love mine.

Archived