Pod Your Reef

Spida's M-Aqua7.5 Officially Upgraded

Spiderguardnano

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spiderguardnano

Just spoke to dave he said the light had a driver malfunction. I really wonder what went wrong

Anyways the light is shipping out this monday

thanks again to dave

Spiderguardnano

Congrats on the two month mark! Looks very very good

Thanks man at the momment the tank is going good but dealing with brown flat worms,bubble algae and some hydroids

Just spoke to dave he said the light had a driver malfunction. I really wonder what went wrong

Either the driver wire came loose (probably most likely), or it had somehow shorted?

Either the driver wire came loose (probably most likely), or it had somehow shorted?

Given how meticulous Dave is about wiring I'm betting it's more along the lines of the driver failing. It happens with the LDD-L series a bit more often than the LDD-H series. Of course if Spider were to plug the storm in incorrectly and send 5V down the Ground to the driver. That could do it too. I've done it before. LDD do not like it when you send voltage to their ground pin for any reason.

Spiderguardnano

Given how meticulous Dave is about wiring I'm betting it's more along the lines of the driver failing. It happens with the LDD-L series a bit more often than the LDD-H series. Of course if Spider were to plug the storm in incorrectly and send 5V down the Ground to the driver. That could do it too. I've done it before. LDD do not like it when you send voltage to their ground pin for any reason.

Haha I'm sure spider did not plug anything wrong and followed directions to a tee

But who knows In the chaos of being super excited and impatient it could be a big possibility.

Light ships out tomorrow hopefully I can get everything to work this time

Spiderguardnano

So dealing with a lot of flat worms right now kind of depressed looking to get some flat worm exit next week

Here's a video to try to keep the vibes up

Spiderguardnano

Thank you I love the new placement

Next payday I'll be adding a gold torch

I should have my nanobox today whoohoo

Spiderguardnano

I'm going to die laughing if the whites don't work.

just kidding. [/quote

Don't to dare curse that upon me lol

If it doesn't work I give up lol I'm selling everything

If I can't get this to work it's obvious I'm not meant for this hobby lol

Just for you almost free + free shipping

Quoting you for posterity sake. No take-backsies! LOL

But please do post pictures of your tank when you get the light over your tank (that is if it works). If it doesn't work, I'll pm you my shipping address!

lilmatty5dimes

torch is looking good. i'm jealous if you get the gold one. i'm looking for another hobbyist to have one so i'm not paying an arm and leg. lol

Spiderguardnano

One of my local friends had one up for $40 but I know those are hard to let go. So ASD has some killer single head for $60 might have to go with that

As far as placement for the the gold torch it will go above the green torch on the top of the rock

Quoting you for posterity sake. No take-backsies! LOL

But please do post pictures of your tank when you get the light over your tank (that is if it works). If it doesn't work, I'll pm you my shipping address!

Super anxious so as soon as i get it Again I'll fire it up and rock and roll

Nanofreak79

Wow bro it's been awhile since I checked in. Your tank has come along way in a short amount of time. Congrats on the mini tide, pretty sweet to win a contest like that. Lovin all the Z'z and P'z!

Spiderguardnano

Wow bro it's been awhile since I checked in. Your tank has come along way in a short amount of time. Congrats on the mini tide, pretty sweet to win a contest like that. Lovin all the Z'z and P'z!

Dude long time man I was wondering were you have been. Picking up more next payday 20p of purple hornets and 5p BEBB

How's the shallow tank man?

Archived