Innovative Marine Aquariums

Spida's M-Aqua7.5 Officially Upgraded

Spiderguardnano

thanks brotha frags are like crack just can't stop. FYI i done crack but would imagine its similar lol

giphy.gif

How long have you had those sunny d frags?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spiderguardnano

So added some stuff today changed out the purigen for chemipure blue
And a red starfish( my gf wouldn't stop asking for one so being the nice guy that I am I got it)

this isnt my hand lol
46413C51-66FE-46ED-ADBE-9FBA14469478_zps
B34848C9-178D-4E3A-988C-E88EFC882555_zps

Spiderguardnano

your gf so nice =). what kind of starfish is that? completely reef safe?

i saw it said red bali starfish The main dude at my LFS said its reef safe

its pretty sick thou man

Whats up man, saw you today @ lfs. Sorry I didnt really communicate with you. I had my kids and plumbing and sump stuff going through my head not to mention at the time you came up to me I was looking for the last purple tang they had, just wanted to check it out.

Nice pick up though.:)

Spiderguardnano

Whats up man, saw you today @ lfs. Sorry I didnt really communicate with you. I had my kids and plumbing and sump stuff going through my head not to mention at the time you came up to me I was looking for the last purple tang they had, just wanted to check it out.

Nice pick up though. :)

Haha don't worry man i was damm i bet he doesn't even recognize me.

did you pick up the sump for AW?

When I first walked in, I kinda saw you but was not sure if it was you cause it was just a glimpse. I had my kids and was trying to coral them through the store to check the fish out. By the time you said whats up, I was mesmerized like always from the store. I always feel so overwelhmed in there. To much awesome all over and can never find what I need cause I'm distracted by what I cant afford.

But Yeah, I wanted the glass 55g long but dude convinced me to get the acrylic one for cheaper than the glass one and all around better choice. Still trying to decide on return pump, interior/exterior as well as baffles for the sump. Acrylic would be much easier to get and cheaper than glass.

Spiderguardnano

When I first walked in, I kinda saw you but was not sure if it was you cause it was just a glimpse. I had my kids and was trying to coral them through the store to check the fish out. By the time you said whats up, I was mesmerized like always from the store. I always feel so overwelhmed in there. To much awesome all over and can never find what I need cause I'm distracted by what I cant afford.

But Yeah, I wanted the glass 55g long but dude convinced me to get the acrylic one for cheaper than the glass one and all around better choice. Still trying to decide on return pump, interior/exterior as well as baffles for the sump. Acrylic would be much easier to get and cheaper than glass.

just run AW sump style for their display tank

that tank is amazing man

have you decided on lights?

just run AW sump style for their display tank

that tank is amazing man

have you decided on lights?

Lighting, im thinking either 3 ai sols or 2x kessils 360wes or custom nanobox or 48"maxspec razor w/ 24" ran together or a 72" t5 fixture. I thought about picking up those 2 kessil 150s from the local forum and running either my t5 setup in the middle or picking up 2 more 150s and run 4 across the top or getting a 360 for the middle and the 150s on either side. But I dont want a mess of wires and mixed lighting across the top so.... im leaning towards a custom nanobox or the razors for that clean look. I would run mh but they are just put out to much heat imo and remember, I live in north east county, hottttt already. As you can see im undecided like a mofo. Lmao.

As for the sump, I've been thinking of just putting in a bubble trap before the return and leave the rest open, keep it simple but a lil fuge would be nice

Spiderguardnano

Lighting, im thinking either 3 ai sols or 2x kessils 360wes or custom nanobox or 48"maxspec razor w/ 24" ran together or a 72" t5 fixture. I thought about picking up those 2 kessil 150s from the local forum and running either my t5 setup in the middle or picking up 2 more 150s and run 4 across the top or getting a 360 for the middle and the 150s on either side. But I dont want a mess of wires and mixed lighting across the top so.... im leaning towards a custom nanobox or the razors for that clean look. I would run mh but they are just put out to much heat imo and remember, I live in north east county, hottttt already. As you can see im undecided like a mofo. Lmao.

As for the sump, I've been thinking of just putting in a bubble trap before the return and leave the rest open, keep it simple but a lil fuge would be nice

dude do the t5nanobox retro

4x5 has a sick setup

or if check out angels<3nanos he just did a hydra and t5 retro

Me or spyda?

I have a duo and tide but duo is in use atm. Wanted to sell my cad 34 set up and tide to pay for lighting for new build but unsure if it will happen as no one has shown interest, I may just have 4 tanks running.

Dimensions 72.5"×18.5"×23.75"

skyscraper2290

I was wondering about spida, but why do you have a duo over? I really wish limes were in use when I got my duo, same with the gooseneck. Dave makes an awesome light though so I still live how my duo is set up

Oh and i forgot to mention convinced my gf to get me the new IM 20g for xmas

Keeper!

Good luck with the starfish, they can be hard to keep for long durations.

Archived