inTank Media Baskets

Spida's M-Aqua7.5 Officially Upgraded

Spiderguardnano

Spiderguardnano

A temporary six line wrasse would take care of those flatworms :)

i have both sapphire and sixline surprising they get along they almost just ignore each other all the time

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's happy. My plate does the same thing.

Of course that is the why not the how. You should feed it. :) They're really cool when they eat.

Spiderguardnano

It's happy. My plate does the same thing.

Of course that is the why not the how. You should feed it. :) They're really cool when they eat.

Just been feed it fauna marine Lps pellets acans and plate love it. Rics not so much lol

Just been feed it fauna marine Lps pellets acans and plate love it. Rics not so much lol

My rics don't like pellets either.

I feed my plate lrs reef frenzy. That thing gobbles it up.

Spiderguardnano

Looking great spider! What setting do you have your MP-10 on?

Reef crest I have it on the 4 or 5th led sometimes when I get bored I blast it high to get everything moving for a couple minutes

Nice, I see the sand piled up a bit opposite the MP10. I have a 12x12x10 tank at home with an MP10 I'm going to set up. I also got the shallow shield, so that is great news that I can expect to use it at 3-4 range. Thanks man!

Spiderguardnano

No problem man yeah the mp10 pushes the sand so just keep it in mind

For some reason my zoas are still reaching for more light ism why

I can't believe how awesome this tank is man !! Straight off the chain :)

Don't worry,I think I've told you this before but I have my blues at 255 (100%) and whites at 75 and a few morphs of Zoa's are reaching .. I don't get it either lol.

Spiderguardnano

I can't believe how awesome this tank is man !! Straight off the chain :)

Don't worry,I think I've told you this before but I have my blues at 255 (100%) and whites at 75 and a few morphs of Zoa's are reaching .. I don't get it either lol.

Thanks man thinking about doing a 100% water change and rescaling and popping the frag plugs off and gluing them down rics and zoas.

It's crazy because the kessil keep all the zoas closed to the plug which was super sick. My white are 75 and blues are 185 thinking of bumping it up to 190 tomorrow.

Are you also using a nanobox?

Spiderguardnano

Quick update 5 mins after a 2g water change

The light are now at 195 blue and white at 85

Trying hard to get my sunny d and armor of gods to stop reaching

Spiderguardnano

Did ya move them higher?

I actually moved them just literally inches lower and they are already responding better

In other news I picked up a 3p purple hornets for $10

Pics when they open

Spiderguardnano

Small kind up date

Let's start off with my newest purchase of a 3p purple hornets that a local reefers hooked it up for $10

AEBBC9A4-BF38-4E91-8D9E-92011087AF59_zps

Let's move on to the beautiful damsel this guy looks amazing under LEDs especially when the whites are dialed all the way down

30CBDFF1-CBE2-43B3-930E-1B1D435770C3_zps

Lastly how can I forget the cleavage shot aka the top down

FE3780D1-3314-4788-97F3-81296D2BBD1F_zps

Spiderguardnano

Nice damsel! I miss mine...St.Thomas mushroom made a meal out of him.

Zoas are looking goood.

thanks man hoping this dude starts to eat flat worms soon he just ignores it lol

thanks man hoping this dude starts to eat flat worms soon he just ignores it lol

I had good luck with mine. I took him a few weeks actually but then he started going for them. Unfortunately a week after he took a liking to them he became mushroom food.

Spiderguardnano

sweet video. that golden torch is awesome. zoas all look great as well.

thanks brotha frags are like crack just can't stop. FYI i done crack but would imagine its similar lol

Archived