SaltCritters.com

FS! strombus maculatus(nano conch) snails!

gulfsurfer101

Well hell. Might as well go ahead and slap me down on the list. Hopefully I'll be up far enough on the list to get a shipment be May. 2025.

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

I think I already got someone sending me some along with some live zooplankton. I might be interested in some macro though and would bump you straight to the front if your down to trade. I'll have to see what my inventory looks like after I ship out on Monday. Last time I sold off all my breeding sized snails and that put a halt to my whole operation lol.

gulfsurfer101

Cash is good however I'm currently on back order already atm. I need to insure my population however I'll probably ship another batch of packages in a couple weeks in order to give my breeders time to keep up.

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

I'll have to give my numbers time to replenish. Doesn't help that I put all my livestock into my ten gallon to hold while my 75 settles from moving and something was killing my adult snails.

• 2 years later...
gulfsurfer101

Hey guys I know it's been a very long time since I've updated this thread and I still get pm's from time to time about these. Well the good news is I have some readily available. 5 for 25 shipped since USPS hiked their shipping on me since I last shipped. Bad news is I only have enough to make out 2 or 3 packages so better get them fast. I'll ship out on Monday to avoid weekend delays.

• Like 3
gulfsurfer101

Thanks to all who pm'd me! I'll be sending tracking info Monday around lunch time. 

gulfsurfer101

Tell you guys what. I'll do one more package for Monday shipping! Pm me for PayPal info. 

gulfsurfer101

Two packs are gone and I have enough to do one more! Pm me and I'll go in order of pm's. Give me a few minutes to respond. I'm at work and have to be very sneaky about these sorts of things. 

I'd be all over this if I hadn't just spent my budget this week and filled the tank up on it's necessary CUC. 

• Like 2
gulfsurfer101

I feel you. I blew my budget building a couple new boards and needed some material to finish my son Dillenger's new board in time for his 7th birthday! 

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101
2 hours ago, pegasus said:

I'll take the last pack. These stay relitivley small right?

Sorry they are all sold atm. I can message you next weekend for shipping the following week however. I'll have to give them time to spawn new eggs so I don't diminish thier population!

Marc.The.Shark

Hit me up when you have some available as well. I lost my population that I just started when I upgraded tanks 6 months ago. They were just starting to lay egg sacs too, dammit! Lol. I knew using all New live rock was gonna screw me! Ha

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101
1 hour ago, Marc.The.Shark said:

Hit me up when you have some available as well. I lost my population that I just started when I upgraded tanks 6 months ago. They were just starting to lay egg sacs too, dammit! Lol. I knew using all New live rock was gonna screw me! Ha

You got it! I lost mine when I consolidated all my tanks into one and my melanuras wrasse wiped them all out! Freaking jerk!

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

Hey guys just a quick update. I got the orders sorted out this morning before I was heading in to work this morning however I'm on my way to the ER with severe kidney pain. The snails are at home so they should be ok. I'll try to get them in the mail by 3pm today. If not I'll repackage everything and mail them out tomorrow! I'll Send pm's as I'm able to. 

gulfsurfer101

Sorry guys I've been bed ridden all day long with kidney problems. I'll ship out all orders tomorrow morning.

4 minutes ago, gulfsurfer101 said:

Sorry guys I've been bed ridden all day long with kidney problems. I'll ship out all orders tomorrow morning.

Sorry you're feeling so miserable, hope you get relief soon. 

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101
53 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Sorry you're feeling so miserable, hope you get relief soon. 

Miserable is putting it mildly lol! I have a 4cm kidney stone making it's way down my right side and another smaller one coming down the left side. I thought it was from sleeping wrong but once I stepped outside into this Texas heat at 8am this morning I knew something was terrible wrong. The meds they put me on are helping though. I'm going to attempt to work tomorrow. If so I'll ship out all orders on my lunch break. If not I'll have my gf drop them before her morning jog!

gulfsurfer101

On a plus note I was able to re-up on a bunch of sample cups so shipping should be rather easy now. 

• Recommended Discussions