SaltCritters.com

FS! strombus maculatus(nano conch) snails!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

Have a few to sell, and these are definitely a pretty awesome addition to any reef cleaner crew. They multiply quickly and tackle everything from glass algae to cyano algae. I just noticed a second boom in my tank so I can offer a few packs that will include 5 snails for 25 shipped.

Shipping is USPS 2-3 day service with no live arrival guarantee. Buy at your own risk! No refunds will be issued.

Here is a pic of a pair laying eggs in one of my tanks.

20131226_192933_zpsksj8wlwn.jpg

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Gulfy is the real deal, these snails are bitchin'.

Some pics of the ones I got from him last week.

IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

• Like 3

Have a few to sell, and these are definitely a pretty awesome addition to any reef cleaner crew. They multiply quickly and tackle everything from glass algae to cyano algae. I just noticed a second boom in my tank so I can offer a few packs that will include 5 snails for 20 shipped.

Here is a pic of a pair laying eggs in one of my tanks.

How big do these guys get?

jedimasterben

How big do these guys get?

About half an inch.

will they eat macros?

Semi-complex macros is about where they stop.

• Like 3
gulfsurfer101

I've got all kinds of macros that I collected wildly and online and all have been left unharmed. I will try my best to throw a few extras in, wether it be another snail or two, macro clipping, anything to offset the shipping cost, but still at 20shipped these are a good deal for the work they preform.

• Like 2
gulfsurfer101

I'll have them. There's literally hundreds of tiny snails crawling the glass that I've seen. They should be good to go in a few weeks.

gulfsurfer101

All packages pending as of right now. I'll go in order of pm and repeat buyers get priority. That's just the way I roll.

• Like 2
gulfsurfer101

K y'all guys got it. I'm selling off thr breeding snails that are adult sized. The thousands of tiny ones should be ready to go in a couple weeks.

jedimasterben

Gulfy is spreading the love, these snails shouldn't be as rare as they are for as awesome as they are!

• Like 4
gulfsurfer101

Lol, I'm sitting on a gold mine here, lol. I'll inform every body by pm when I have these ready. Those that bought me out, I'm shipping Monday. Jedimasterben has mucho patience as he waited like two months for these to repopulate my tank. Thanks for feedback bro!

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Lol, I'm sitting on a gold mine here, lol. I'll inform every body by pm when I have these ready. Those that bought me out, I'm shipping Monday. Jedimasterben has mucho patience as he waited like two months for these to repopulate my tank. Thanks for feedback bro!

Shit broseph, I've been lookin for those damn snails for almost a year and a half with no luck! I'm gonna let em grow out for a little while and then trade some with John Maloney like I promised him about a year and a half ago if I ever found them lol, he'll definitely spread the love! Will be a pretty good while, though.

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

You got it. I hope I didn't screw myself. I'm having trouble hunting these guys down to fulfill my quota but I'm more than confident I'll get them. They like to come out in full force after the lights been out a while.

• Like 1

I've seen them listed on Indo Pacific Sea Farm's site a few times, and locally at a couple of stores and a recent local expo. But they ones here are all peach colored instead of Gulfsurfer's speckled ones. Gotta have a faster trigger finger on the Paypal account, or not sleep - or both to get these, though. Maybe next time?

Eating machines, though. I don't think I've ever seen one of them not eating.

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions