SaltCritters.com

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Snowpocolipse is on its way to NC. However this will give me a day to grind away on orders. Again this MAY delay some shipments with how the south is. I have a few orders that are 95% finished. Just a few finishing touches.

Here is a custom Duo I just finished. It is hard to capture but it is a worn industrial look. Silver top, gold/grey underneath. Sanded down to give it that look. Overall the unit turned in incredible.

12466049854_23448e1a6c.jpg

12466046824_9e052ac54b.jpg

12465702553_b2b30f39c2.jpg

-Dave

• Like 1

Just move to California, everything is better in California. And I'm sure you can find some good labor here too

Labor, yes.

Good, questionable.

Getting closer to placing an order.......

• Like 1

I have a handful of orders ready to go out. However this snow Storm hit us hard. Shipping has been delayed and is all types of a mess still. However I got a ton done yesterday being snowed in. :D

Updates will be going out. Thanks guys!

-Dave

I have a handful of orders ready to go out. However this snow Storm hit us hard. Shipping has been delayed and is all types of a mess still. However I got a ton done yesterday being snowed in. :D

-Dave

SNOWPOCALYPSE 2014

-Dave

Me thinks someone on the East coast stole Sochi's cold.

• Like 1

A ton of stuff will be heading out this week. With the bad weather I was able to buckle down and hammer out orders. Expect a ton of emails going out this week for shipping.

12596003364_06b71ea15a_c.jpg

The cyan and lime green are not spoken for. The orange Duo is going over the new Nano Box tank. If you like one of the Minis hit me up!

12595683503_9924965e44_z.jpg

-Dave

• Like 1