ReefCleaners.org

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

In all seriousness I could use a low range phosphate test kit, nitrate test kit, phosban and carbon, and that cheap reactor on marine depot. I forget its name but under 50 bucks if anyone who gets me feels extra generous :). A frag kit or just a scalpel and bone sheers would be nice also.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we have wish lists.... Can I get a hot tub! and a sammich.

Jimmy John's,,,, they're freaky fast!! LOve their commercials, especially where the gal answers the door in her bath towel and "accidentally" drops it!! :unsure:

Jimmy John's,,,, they're freaky fast!! LOve their commercials, especially where the gal answers the door in her bath towel and "accidentally" drops it!! :unsure:

#6 easy mayo unwhich please.
#6 easy mayo unwhich please.

# 11 is where it's at. That's actually where I work. And you can't imagine some of the strange things people say about being "freaky fast" :lol:

I never heard of jimmy johns. Is it like deli meat?
Basically a Subway but 100 times better.

# 11 is where it's at. That's actually where I work. And you can't imagine some of the strange things people say about being "freaky fast" :lol:
Is that the sandwich with all the different meat?

I really don't like jimmy johns, only time I've ever ordered it was when I was drunk with other people, and three different times at three different locations got my order wrong and it was inedible even when I was hammered. Just me I guess though I don't understand the world we live in these days.... crazy kids and your lunch meats.

My box of rocks doesn't have any water in it so livestock would be bad. Unless my santa wanted to hold off for a few weeks.

I would like...

Any zeo supplements except the basic 4

small frag rack

algae scraper on a stick

glue

any of the seldom used test kits like iron, silicate, etc

carbon

I used to deliver Jimmy Johns in college to all of the fraternity and sorority houses, it was the greatest job ever for a college freshman. Free sandwiches and I was always invited in... MIZZOU!

I could use a 50mm 1.4 cannon lens, not the 1.8 I already have that, or a macro lens. :D

or a 1970's Honda cb350/650/750 so I can strip it down to a cafe.

I used to deliver Jimmy Johns in college to all of the fraternity and sorority houses, it was the greatest job ever for a college freshman. Free sandwiches and I was always invited in... MIZZOU!

I could use a 50mm 1.4 cannon lens, not the 1.8 I already have that, or a macro lens. :D

or a 1970's Honda cb350/650/750 so I can strip it down to a cafe.

Do you want to be in the gift exchange? If yes PM me your name and address.

I don't really know what I want out of this as I have most of my needed equipment except for maybe a dosing pump. I guess some corals would be nice though.

I'm more excited about figuring out an awesome gift(s) for whomever's name I get!

Do you know the total number of people on the forum?
70,644 members to be exact.

I am the 38th top poster. You can find all this info on the bottom of the forum page.

I don't really know what I want out of this as I have most of my needed equipment except for maybe a dosing pump. I guess some corals would be nice though.

I'm more excited about figuring out an awesome gift(s) for whomever's name I get!

+1

I don't use testing equipment really at all. So, I really have no idea and will be happy with whatever.

But I do have some ideas on what to give! :)

Archived