ReefCleaners.org

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everybody sent one frag plug to lawn for putting this together he could send us all frags as a thank you. Just sayin'.

TEXAS ? 2066244487_cdceefe7f6_n.jpg
WHAAAAATT! Last time I was there you didn't show me no stinkin' paradise. :slap: I demand you pony up some good times ninja.
lol, how were you originally planning it? I think I read that you were planning on pulling two names and that they would be partners, but then it wouldn't be a secret on who was sending you something lol
I was planning on mixing all the index cards up and pulling 1 name at a time and so on. But for some crazy reason I thought I needed a even #. Anyways Everyone has a partner and a PM :).

You know who is your Santa? :(
She knows who she is giving to.

Now to do some stalking.... :ninja:

"Dear SS,

I wouldn't mind if I got some reef essentials like test kits and such, ya know phosphates/nitrates tests: the important stuff. Of course livestock is never out of the option as long as it isn't SPS. I have been on the hunt for a phosphate reactor as well. Other than that feel free to surprise me or get whatever you feel I need."

The reef and myself thank you very much.

If everybody sent one frag plug to lawn for putting this together he could send us all frags as a thank you. Just sayin'.WHAAAAATT! Last time I was there you didn't show me no stinkin' paradise. :slap: I demand you pony up some good times ninja.
Kat sent me my frags yesterday :). I will be waiting on the rest.

Ok here's my list again.-TDS meter-Frag kit.-Pellets- part A n B Additives. -a nano magnet glass cleaner.-candy. :D
Candy049.gif
I am suppose to be painting the kitchen today. 3 pm and I haven't even started :P

Just tell her you where too busy leading the SS. Nazis don't paint, iirc.

These were all painted by Hitler.

b6573f96121941bf226e3f395d96bede_zpsc60148cca1752026ed9587c51fb59c351d32_zps7e0b347a11d6de4364524998438664c7ee94_zps1375

Probably stole them from some poor polish SOB, stood at an easel for two days, and then boldly announced "Und now, for ze finishing touchez" when he painted his signature over the original. Just sayin.

Probably stole them from some poor polish SOB, stood at an easel for two days, and then boldly announced "Und now, for ze finishing touchez" when he painted his signature over the original. Just sayin.

Actually I believe his original plan was to be a painter/ artist or whatever you wanna call it.

Archived