SaltCritters.com

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question, if you're willing to receive livestock, how will you know to expect delivery? How will your secret Santa know if you'll be home or not? This time of year, that's not something to risk me thinks, and you'd have to blow your cover to set it up.

Pack your bags, we'll leave tonight ;) .Yo Lawn, when do we pick who gets the acans?

I vote we go alphabetically, starting with "ps" as both a reminder and to keep it random. Lets see...ps...hmmmm.

We pick on the 12th based on who actually participated or not, iirc.

Quick question, if you're willing to receive livestock, how will you know to expect delivery? How will your secret Santa know if you'll be home or not? This time of year, that's not something to risk me thinks, and you'd have to blow your cover to set it up.

My plan is to PM Lawnman and make sure they have a heads up.

BattleAthletics

Pack your bags, we'll leave tonight ;) .

Yo Lawn, when do we pick who gets the acans?

I'll bring da beers, ill bring da beers.

My list for secret santa -

Frag discs...not plugs

Fragging Kit

Black Rock Reef MR- :lol:

Vertex Cleaner Mag Simplex

Bubble Magus Coral Viewer 8"

8" Bent tip tweezers

Thank you Secret Santa!!!!

I put your cookies out, might be milk in the house, if not there's beer.

Pack your bags, we'll leave tonight ;) .Yo Lawn, when do we pick who gets the acans?

I have assigned everyone a number 1-38. I will let you pick a number a few days before Dec 24th and that is the weiner. I will announce it on the 24th.

O.K. I got word of who I'm a Secret Santa for.....

Problem is, I don't know what to get this person because they haven't posted a X-Mas list!

Lawnman, Is there any way you can PM the participants to make sure they post a list? I'd hate to send 2 lumps of coal!!

O.K. I got word of who I'm a Secret Santa for.....

Problem is, I don't know what to get this person because they haven't posted a X-Mas list!

Lawnman, Is there any way you can PM the participants to make sure they post a list? I'd hate to send 2 lumps of coal!!

Give them a few days and if no list posted just send gifts to me. I will start Pming them if no list gets posted.
llama roadkill
Give them a few days and if no list posted just send gifts to me. I will start Pming them if no list gets posted.

You said that very serious.

"Oh, just give the gifts to me."

llama roadkill
You said that very serious."Oh, just give the gifts to me."
204.gif
Well that made my night. Good job,

Wish i could pitch in but i am not from the US. :(
Do you know how to use PayPal? Give me everything you have and Lawn doesn't get hurt.

So I was thinking that sending/receiving livestock as a SS gift could be iffy. Because of the secrecy, the animals will be sitting in the cold for a lot longer than if you knew you were getting a shipment. Maybe lawn could PM the recipient that they have a live shipment coming and on which day?

So I was thinking that sending/receiving livestock as a SS gift could be iffy. Because of the secrecy, the animals will be sitting in the cold for a lot longer than if you knew you were getting a shipment. Maybe lawn could PM the recipient that they have a live shipment coming and on which day?
I meant to post this earlier but got busy. Thanks little elf :) if anyone needs me to PM there SS with questions PM me.

Pinner and I actually had that discussion. Seems to be the consensus that you should pm lawn for it, all though I don't see my reply to pinner saying "that's what I thought"

Archived