Cultivated Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

If you keep it in the freezer it makes it like gel when time to use :)

Also thinking about closing this tomorrow afternoon instead of Sunday. It will give me time tomorrow night to get the names to everyone. I will bump it a few times before I do.

What led you to try this? Lol
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone interested in livestock? I have a member wanting to give some as a gift?

I'm open if anyone is feeling generous just no SPS!!!

Lets get this show on the road! I need to go shopping

Lol likewise!

BTW got my mag-rock junior in today, now I wish I had gotten the bigger one! I don't think anyone would be disappointed if they got one as a gift.

llama roadkill
Lol likewise!

BTW got my mag-rock junior in today, now I wish I had gotten the bigger one! I don't think anyone would be disappointed if they got one as a gift.

Is it as good as just gluing a magnet onto a some dry rock?

I would say it's better because it's light weight, the surface where it goes onto the glass is totally flat, and pretty sure just buying the rare earth magnet to make your own would cost almost as much anyways. Totally happy with it but a regular sized one will be going on my back glass and this one will be on the side of the tank.

llama roadkill
I would say it's better because it's light weight, the surface where it goes onto the glass is totally flat, and pretty sure just buying the rare earth magnet to make your own would cost almost as much anyways. Totally happy with it but a regular sized one will be going on my back glass and this one will be on the side of the tank.

Cool. I might ask for 1 or 2 Juniors for Christmas.

Aqua-mags are awesome...I have been using them for years with no problems. I def would also like to add this to my list along with the frag mags. I used these for my monti caps in my 40g and they hold up pretty well to the added weight as the caps grow..

Lol... this thread is awesome!!! Not sure what id ask for... coral feeder thingy, algae Scrapper, box of old stuffs from an extras pile... no livestock unless we can open early... I like stuffs under the tree. Really love the paraphernalia... stickers mugs... or anything really no need to stick to the list!

Ok. Here's a list. But really, anything is cool.
Livestock zoas or paly's.
Purigen

Chemi-pure elite
Glue gel
A long pair of forceps to pick things up if needed (actually this would be numero uno on my list!)

Thanks secret santa. :) W-

Here is my list feel free to pick whatever. Salifert CA/KH/nNitrate test kit BRS high capacity GFO 8 inch Bubble Magus coral viewer Welso corals Meat corals Chalice corals War corals Palys BTA's 2 little fishes mag float Vortech battery back up IM desktop reactor really just need the pump Ebay gift cards Money Favia corals Chainsaws Mr clean magic erasers Reef T shirts xl please Baby Ruth candy bars Kit kat candy bars That should about do it :)

I had my list all nice and neat like Genas then it bunched together :(

I love your list, Lawn. Hmmmm...I need a Vortech battery back up too. :lol:

Ok ok, legit list...I need fragging supplies, test kits, and love. Would also enjoy a reactor or a soldering iron, one of those aqua mag things, and more love. I'm not picky though, and I can make room for livestock. Will send x amount of love with my gift, just remember I have a funny way of showing it.

jedimasterben

1 more person and I can draw names. Just 1 more 1 freaking more :).

Why? You don't need an even number. Person 1 sends a gift to person 2, person 2 sends a gift to person 3, and so on, until the last person, who sends a gift to person 1.

Why? You don't need an even number. Person 1 sends a gift to person 2, person 2 sends a gift to person 3, and so on, until the last person, who sends a gift to person 1.
Had to think about that for a minute lol. Well looks like we are closing this sucker down. Give me till later this evening and I will draw names.
Had to think about that for a minute lol. Well looks like we are closing this sucker down. Give me till later this evening and I will draw names.

I wrote it down on paper to make sure it made sense. Lol. Works out well.

And that's when Lawn sent his name to 37 people... dun dun duuuunnnn.
That is how I am going out. Pm goes like this. Well looks like you have my name sorry it isn't a secret :). 37 boxes show up and I keep all the t shirts and prizes. SCORE #### NR :)

I wrote everyones name down on a index card. Kitchen is a mess getting ready to be painted. Once I figure out where the wife put the cards I will draw names.

jedimasterben

lol, how were you originally planning it? I think I read that you were planning on pulling two names and that they would be partners, but then it wouldn't be a secret on who was sending you something lol

Archived