Cultivated Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say be careful with livestock, some people will not even put "low end corals" in their tank. Someone may not be happy with whammin watermelons and leather corals.

Lol I forgot some people aren't happy unless it costs 3x more than it should and has a name like "Hitler's Purple Death Acro".

jedimasterben

Lol I forgot some people aren't happy unless it costs 3x more than it should and has a name like "Hitler's Purple Death Acro".

Best acro name ever! Lmao!

Best acro name ever! Lmao!

+1, I'll take a frag of that.

You and me both :)

Sheesh...sounds like last year really bombed. That's cuz you weren't in charge, Lawn. ;)

I think if people don't want to receive livestock, just put that disclaimer in your list of wants.

I'm not sure shipping livestock this time of year is a good thing. It open it up to all kinds of stuff, DOA, etc. Personally, I think it should be limited to dry goods, just my 2 pennies.......

llama roadkill
I'm not sure shipping livestock this time of year is a good thing. It open it up to all kinds of stuff, DOA, etc. Personally, I think it should be limited to dry goods, just my 2 pennies.......

Or just send the live goods in January.

I was tempted to put together a zoa variety pack but none of my little guys have names and I wouldn't want to disappoint. They are all quite the lookers though.

Heat packs. Insulated box. Overnight delivery. What am i ? santa? :slap:

FedEx won't leave it under the tree SantaKlaws :rolleyes:

Heat packs. Insulated box. Overnight delivery. What am i ? santa? :slap:

Trust me kat.... I've got coral shipments before in the winter from some very experienced hobbysists. But I still managed to get cold bags, dead corals and not to mention the terrible smell!! These even had insulation and heat packs...... things happen.

Archived