Pod Your Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Lawn!!! Nice job with this!!!!! You are a coordinating genius. :flower:I think I already told you, I'm in. Let me know if you have my info still. I can resend it if not. :)I (not so) secretly hope I get Maria. :DI was wondering though....if you draw a name, and the next name drawn makes those two partners...it's not going to be a secret who your santa is. Which is ok with me, but maybe thats a problem?

The only person who will know who there getting a gift from is me. That is just what happens when doing it online. No biggie I will pick myself a good one :).

Please PM me your address if you have not done so yet. Gena, Maria and Pyscho I have yours already. Had to stop and buy flash cards before this gets out of hand :wacko:

BattleAthletics

Count me in. I have no one to give gifts to these days this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Or that could just be the dayquil I took cause I have bronchitis. Needless to say,

afsdg_zps7cad1123.jpg

Gotta figure out what I would want though.

Sweet-Brown-Youtube.png

Marine Depot actually sent me one of those shirts, just because I'm a funny dude. It's a really nice shirt, even if they accidentally sent me an XXL (swims on me a bit. ) it's going to be a jolly NR Christmas.

Dont worry, Thanksgiving and Christmas feasts are coming. I plan to pig the #### out.

Aye lawnbrotha count me in.

The only person who will know who there getting a gift from is me. That is just what happens when doing it online. No biggie I will pick myself a good one :).

You can pick me for island and I will pretend I don't know. I just know he has some sort of mantis goody! fingerscrossed

BTW: Thanks to all who donated prizes to the giveaway :)

You can pick me for island and I will pretend I don't know. I just know he has some sort of mantis goody! fingerscrossed

BTW: Thanks to all who donated prizes to the giveaway :)

I think it is a connect the dot mantis picture his son made. You will enjoy it!
Hm just a quick question can we do livestock? Not set on that but may have some nice stuff I don't need someone might be happy with?
Last year there was a no livestock rule. I lifted that this year because someone may have nice corals to send. I love corals!

Well that's cool like I said may or may not end up going that way depending on who my secret satan is.

Wow autocorrect fail. Not even going to change that one.

Hm just a quick question can we do livestock? Not set on that but may have some nice stuff I don't need someone might be happy with?
What do you have to get rid of? :)

I wouldn't want livestock imo lol

Anyways.... so if gifts need to be mailed by the 11th, does that also apply for livestock? Meaning some people will have theirs on the 12th? Or do they wait to mail? Im confused lol

I would say be careful with livestock, some people will not even put "low end corals" in their tank. Someone may not be happy with whammin watermelons and leather corals.

I would say be careful with livestock, some people will not even put "low end corals" in their tank. Someone may not be happy with whammin watermelons and leather corals.
1+ on this.I wouldn't want to see an eagle eyes frag or something lol

Or imagine the livestock arrives dead?? Omg lol

Or ppl are out of town for holidays and it sits outside for days! Lol

Archived