Innovative Marine Aquariums

My Flower Box

gena

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks so purdy :)

Thanks for the update! it's gonna look great with the new light.

Thanks, M!!!!!

I got a PM today from Dave saying I should expect a tracking number soon, and pictures :happydance:. Can't wait to finally receive the light. Sooo excited :).

Here's a new FTS and a couple others.

I was comparing the last FTS to this one and I see the green birdsnest has grown, more than I thought.

IMG_8083_zps5727ebc1.jpg

IMG_8085_zpsee66da6f.jpg

IMG_8086_zps1fcced4c.jpg

Ugh, I'm going to have to stop looking at other peoples tank threads, I just keep wanting more stuff.

Now I need to get a porcelain anemone crab and some candy canes. Haha

Beautiful tank!

I got a PM today from Dave saying I should expect a tracking number soon, and pictures :happydance:. Can't wait to finally receive the light. Sooo excited :).

Dave's lights are AMAZEBALLS! You will be so in love with it. It just makes everything shinier!

Ugh, I'm going to have to stop looking at other peoples tank threads, I just keep wanting more stuff.

Now I need to get a porcelain anemone crab and some candy canes. Haha

Beautiful tank!

Thank you :happy:. Candy canes are great! Everyone needs candy canes in their life :).

Dave's lights are AMAZEBALLS! You will be so in love with it. It just makes everything shinier!

I am sooooo anxious to get it. Even more anxious to see how it turned out. I went a little outside the box with my design. Not too crazy though :D.

Those green birds are unstoppable. :D

Tank looks really fantastic.

Thanks, Mark! You are the bird man in my book. I likey your birds :).

Ooooh can't wait for you to get your light!

brubalL.gif

:lol: Too cute. You find the best gifs :D.

I might have missed it somewhere in the thread but where did you get the lid for the picotope? Is it custom?

Thanks.

Yeah, that was a custom made top. Someone here on NR was making them a few years back, but since stopped.

Thanks you guys!!!! I'm pretty excited about it :).

That's your light Gena! Daaaaamn, thats a sweet-ass light!

It is!!!! I had a vision, and Dave made it happen :).

Love the polka dots. Speaking of that, did you ever get that dress? Weren't you choosing btw one that had polka dots and one that didn't?

Love the polka dots. Speaking of that, did you ever get that dress? Weren't you choosing btw one that had polka dots and one that didn't?

Thanks! I haven't ordered it yet. But I will. Yep, between polka dots and solid. I decided to go with the one without polka dots. This one:

dress_zps011f9122.jpeg

Takes a couple of months for the lady to make it :).

• 2 weeks later...

So I was window shopping corals on eBay earlier today and I saw this neat pink Lepto:

$_12.JPG

I swear the firs thought that came to my mind was that this looked like something Gena needs to have. :lol:

Very true, it's lovely. Did you buy it? It's very nice.

Very true, it's lovely. Did you buy it? It's very nice.

Nah, I was just window shopping. My local reef club has a swap coming up next month, so I've saving my pennies and tank space for that right now!

So I was window shopping corals on eBay earlier today and I saw this neat pink Lepto:

$_12.JPG

I swear the firs thought that came to my mind was that this looked like something Gena needs to have. :lol:

It's very pretty :wub:. You should buy it!!!! I would if I had space for it LOL. Story of my life :).

Haven't hooked up the new light yet. It's still sitting in the box. I'm waiting on the new arm which Dave said he was shipping on Friday. Hopefully early next week I'll have the new light up on this tank :happydance:.

In the meantime....

8-9-14_zpsbfecfc93.jpg

IMG_8209_zps12ee6b63.jpg

IMG_8205_zpsb96adf19.jpg

I moved another SPS into this tank. It's front and center. Hopefully it will do well in here :).

Archived