Pod Your Reef

My Flower Box

gena

Never made it to the LFS but will probably go today. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a Nanobox mini for this tank. I'm in talks with Dave now. It will be a few weeks before I order, but I'm pretty excited about upgrading the light on this!!!! :happydance:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice upgrade! :)

nanobox!

I'll be one of the cool kids now :). LOL....really looking forward to this upgrade. I like the controllability I have with the Razor and look forward to that with the Nanobox on this tank. The reviews on it are fantastic too :). And I like that I can custom color it :D.

I'm getting the Duo for my IM16!

Sweet!!!!! When do you get it?

my bet's on white w/ pink accent =)

My lips are sealed :). I think he posts photos of the lights he's working on in his thread, so you'll probably see it anyways before I get it, which is fine. But for now it's a secret :).
Nanofreak79

Exciting news about your new light. I loved my mini tide fixture. I didn't have the storm controller, but it was still a nice light. The colors it put off really made the corals pop. Your flowers should look real good in there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I've kinda neglected this tank thread for a couple of weeks :blush:. I'm kinda in limbo with it as I await the arrival of my nanobox mini Tide :). Can't wait to see it :happydance:

So I took some photos today. I'm dealing with some cyano, but it's slowly improving. The double water changes per week are helping as well as a reduced light cycle and reduced amount of feeding. The uglies are mostly just at the front now and not along the sides. Or at least the left side has much improved. I know I'll get there 100% eventually. Just gotta get past NTS :D. Regardless, everything is growing well and very happy. The SPS seem to like the tank too.

052714no1_zps572466dc.jpg

052714no2_zps7f3599c7.jpg

052714no3_zpsf9bc1e99.jpg

052714no4_zps4949b176.jpg

052714no5_zps8a5291c1.jpg

052714no6_zpsdab64018.jpg

Woa the RFN's look stellar! I blame you and Felicia for new appreciation for these things. I get my first one tomorrow :naughtydance:

FlowerMama

I love the way they can make themselves different shapes: concave, convex, ruffled. They look so happy.

And the yellow trumpets complement the blues so nicely.

Woa the RFN look stellar! I blame you and Felicia for new appreciation for these things. I get my first one tomorrow :naughtydance:

Woohoo...your new addiction in the making :). Thanks, Z!!!!

I love the way they can make themselves different shapes: concave, convex, ruffled. They look so happy.

And the yellow trumpets complement the blues so nicely.

Yeah, they really can change up their shapes. Lights out is the freakiest time to watch the shape changes. That pink zebra does some crazy stretching thing everyday :lol:. I think I already need an upgrade LOLOLOLOL. Just kidding :P I think :unsure::lol:.

rofl.gif

Are you laughing at me? :P

I'm going to make this 8g work, I have to :lol:.

Wow, your corals look amazing, can't imagine how they will look with the new nano box!

Thank you!!!!! I'm really looking forward to the new light. This light is nice but I need more light along the edges of the aquarium. And you can see the red mushrooms stretching for light at the front :).

Stunning! I love all the pink rock flowers. You made me want a pink one, so I went out and got one today, haha! That clown goby is beautiful. Such an awesome shot of him :)

Wow, he has many more colors than I thought he did. Looks evil w/ the cool blue eye!

Yeah...he's a pretty fish with a not so pretty face :D. But probably my favorite fish of all time :).

Stunning! I love all the pink rock flowers. You made me want a pink one, so I went out and got one today, haha! That clown goby is beautiful. Such an awesome shot of him :)

Oh cool! Is it in your thread?...gotta go see :).

Archived