Coral Vue Hydros

My Flower Box

gena

Prune me some Ochtodes.

Mine took a dive, it was growing in my MP10 but it bit the dust and I took it off and it *poofed* on me :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prune me some Ochtodes.

Mine took a dive, it was growing in my MP10 but it bit the dust and I took it off and it *poofed* on me :P

I've got you covered :). I just did a pruning, but the next time I'll send some to you. Supernip too if he's still interested then.

That ochtodes started as a teeny tiny sliver of a piece that was attached to some rubble on a rock flower anemone from Morgan :lol:. It's a weed LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. I don't think so. It's so crowded in there I don't know if I'd be able to see any babies LOL. But as far as I know, not yet :).

Have any of youe RFA spawned? I am suddenly very interested! If mine do you can haz some babehs :)

Your crab has proclaimed himself King of the RFA Mountain!!! and pretty sure no one will defeat him to take his place.

Your crab has proclaimed himself King of the RFA Mountain!!! and pretty sure no one will defeat him to take his place.

He has :). Didn't stay that way for long though. The RFA didn't want to be in that position very long :).
Spiderguardnano

Hey gene awesome build

what are you running in your hob filter

I'm trying to see what i should put in mine

thank you

Hey gene awesome build

what are you running in your hob filter

I'm trying to see what i should put in mine

thank you

Thanks! Appreciate it! I have filter floss and chemipure blue back there. That's it :).
Spiderguardnano

Thanks! Appreciate it! I have filter floss and chemipure blue back there. That's it :).

ok awesome how often do you change it out?

ok awesome how often do you change it out?

2x a week on the filter floss and the chemipure I change when I start noticing more than normal cyano on the sand.

What Mirya and jball said :).

Don't the RFAs sting each other or are they not very aggressive

I think they prefer to be snuggled together actually.

I got my ochtodes! I got my ochtodes!

:happydance:

20140625_145247.jpg

And it's still BLUE omgomgomg. YAY!!!! I can't tell you how many times that has not shipped well for me at all. Wooohoo!!!! :D

I got my blue cloves and majanos too!!!!! They are perfect. You weren't kidding about how many majanos you sent LOL. I love each and every little squishy :wub:.

I stuck the blue cloves in this tank. Hopefully they'll spread their love and then I can move them to the big tank.

Thank you so much!!!!!!

You are welcome! Thanks for the ochtodes ;)

Anytime :).

See your little cloves to the left of the kryptonite trumpets? :)

IMG_7966_zps3a08f7c5.jpg

IMG_7967_zpsed237718.jpg

El fabs pico lives on! :lol:

I'm excited to have his cloves again :).

You had better be careful! That birdsnest looks like it wants to take over the tank! :D

I hope it does :). I need that nanobox from Dave ASAP. Those SPS need more light!

You and your sps^

He has nice SPS :). The two in this tank are from him.
  • 4 weeks later...

update *cough cough*

Hey girly :). I haven't been updating because I've been waiting to get my nanobox light from Dave for this tank, and then I was going to do a big update :). But in the meantime...everything is still kicking. My SPS would do better with more light and more stable parameters. I haven't hooked up the ATO yet because I need that light first (limited back rim space) so I do get some salinity swings. As soon as I get that light I'll dedicate some time to getting this tank more automated.

Here's a cute little picture to tide everyone over :happy: See your blue cloves on the left? They are doing really well in here.

IMG_8075_zpsdee03a2f.jpg

Archived