Coral Vue Hydros

My Flower Box

gena

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's still there too! If I was in the market, I would so buy that. I can't afford any coral right now though :(

:lol:

Yeah i have to stick locally right now. Shipping costs too much right now.

Yeah i have to stick locally right now. Shipping costs too much right now.

I have a list of equipment to buy for my tank (never ends) before I can even THINK of buying coral, but I don't have the cash at all right now for anything reef related :(.

I have a list of equipment to buy for my tank (never ends) before I can even THINK of buying coral, but I don't have the cash at all right now for anything reef related :(.

The list of coral and livestock i want for my pico is bad enough. The upgrade i want and the other pico build i have planned is even worse...

The list of coral and livestock i want for my pico is bad enough. The upgrade i want and the other pico build i have planned is even worse...

I'm itching to get my upgrade started on this tank! STILL waiting on a quote LOL.

I'm itching to get my upgrade started on this tank! STILL waiting on a quote LOL.

I almost went to the LFS today to get a small frag or two. But I've been sick as a dog lately and the 40 minutes was just too much as I had stuff to do in the lab. I'm waiting on water to warm now so I can do a water change before bed. Kelsey has been asking about a YCG, so hopefully THIS weekend we can get one. I really wish I had a cube and a nanobox - I guess I'll have to wait until the NB tank combo comes out ;)

I can't wait to see your upgrade

Nanofreak79

Tank is sick! Makes my picotope look like newb for sure, when I had it setup.

Spill da beans :)

I'm getting a quote on a 14" cube upgrade for this tank. My rock flowers are too crowded :). I'll be able to put that finger gorg back in here again too if I upgrade.

I'm getting a quote on a 14" cube upgrade for this tank. My rock flowers are too crowded :). I'll be able to put that finger gorg back in here again too if I upgrade.

Sweet! That's so exciting! Where are you getting the quote from?

Sweet! That's so exciting! Where are you getting the quote from?

My LFS...so I should know in a few weeks LOLOLOLOL :D. Going on week two of waiting.

My LFS...so I should know in a few weeks LOLOLOLOL :D. Going on week two of waiting.

Haha! I'm assuming you're getting a quote on glass? Regular or starfire?

Haha! I'm assuming you're getting a quote on glass? Regular or starfire?

El cheapo. Regular glass and not rimless. But I did request black silicone. They'll make me a screen top too, and paint the back black.

El cheapo. Regular glass and not rimless. But I did request black silicone. They'll make me a screen top too, and paint the back black.

Sounds perfect! I love the black silicone look and honestly I don't mind the rims.

Sounds perfect! I love the black silicone look and honestly I don't mind the rims.

Thanks! I don't mind them at all. I actually like the rims because the screen tops look better with them.

Nice, but that seems a bit much for rics.

Someone bought it :).

Good news my friends....FINALLY got the upgrade tank ordered! It will be 14x14x10. Rimmed with black silicone. No fancy starfire...had to go cheap. It will be about 8g. Can't wait to get things transferred so the rock flowers have more room to grow :happydance:. Hopefully this weekend I can get that done :).

2 pages, no pictures. !!! :)

I've been slacking with this one :).

Well, it just doesn't look that great to me now since I pulled some halimeda and removed the finger gorg. I'm really looking forward to transferring tanks so I can whip this back into acceptable to me conditions. I think my filtration on this tank really sucks right now. I need a bigger tank :).

Here are a few pictures I just took.

IMG_7341_zps3cb79084.jpg

IMG_7336_zpsd780a10d.jpg

IMG_7335_zps61b77fc5.jpg

IMG_7332_zps4c4ca3ce.jpg

IMG_7331_zpsecdcabf5.jpg

You know once you move them, they may very well spawn at that time. That would be wonderful. They say they do so in Spring!

You know once you move them, they may very well spawn at that time. That would be wonderful. They say they do so in Spring!

That would be neat. I'm not in a rush for spawning...right now my main concern is getting these guys more room :). They are begging for it LOL.

That little tank is definitely looking very crammed! The nems still look very happy though. I know that the upgrade you're planning will look amazing because of your blue thumb :)

Btw, the ochtodes look like they're taking over in there. I don't know why everyone is always out of stock of them and why they cost so much because they are basically a weed. One tiny little piece of them and the next thing you know you've got a giant ball of ochtodes. They were taking over my tank before the crash, because ripping out hunks sent little bits throughout the tank that attached and started new blobs of ochtodes. Just keep at eye on them so they don't take over!

Archived