inTank Media Baskets

My Flower Box

gena

Setback on my upgrade. LFS owner was supposed to pick up my custom cube tank today, which he did, but never noticed the crack on the side of the tank when he picked it up. He noticed after he got back to the store :(. It has to go back and be fixed which means another week or two before I can upgrade :tears:.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Setback on my upgrade. LFS owner was supposed to pick up my custom cube tank today, which he did, but never noticed the crack on the side of the tank when he picked it up. He noticed after he got back to the store :(. It has to go back and be fixed which means another week or two before I can upgrade :tears:.

Aw, that sucks. I know you've got the fever bad. Now you're getting feverish!

Ugh that's dumb. Anyways... Once you are at 8 something gallons you will no longer be pico.

It'll be Post Pico?

It IS lame :lol:. I'm not going to dwell on it. Going to have to pick up another big bucket at HD tomorrow to hold the live rock that Lawnman sent, which is being delivered tomorrow omgomgomg. I can't wait to see it :).

Yeah...won't be a pico anymore. I'm probably going to leave it in the pico forum though.

It IS lame :lol:. I'm not going to dwell on it. Going to have to pick up another big bucket at HD tomorrow to hold the live rock that Lawnman sent, which is being delivered tomorrow omgomgomg. I can't wait to see it :).

Yeah...won't be a pico anymore. I'm probably going to leave it in the pico forum though.

I think the Godfather of Pico (El Fab) would allow her to grandfather status as a pico... :rolleyes:

I got to see my cracked tank today! He's taking it back on Wed and picking it up on Friday so I should have it this weekend. Here it is...it's very cute :).

tank8g_zpsf40b388d.jpeg

See the crack at the left seam towards the top? The LFS owner thinks it bumped something in his truck causing that crack. I'm sure that's what happened, they certainly would have seen it when picking it up otherwise.

Can't wait to get this 8g going :).

I got to see my cracked tank today! He's taking it back on Wed and picking it up on Friday so I should have it this weekend. Here it is...it's very cute :).

tank8g_zpsf40b388d.jpeg

See the crack at the left seam towards the top? The LFS owner thinks it bumped something in his truck causing that crack. I'm sure that's what happened, they certainly would have seen it when picking it up otherwise.

Can't wait to get this 8g going :).

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Can't wait to see the new tank! Bummer this one got cracked, but it looks really nice otherwise :)

It was fun to still get to see it today :). It's exactly like my 45g only smaller and it won't be drilled.

How was GoT last night????? We had free HBO weekend with a GoT marathon so I was able to record a bunch of them. I have to go through and see what I have and don't have. What I don't have I'll watch through your account :).

How are you doing? You've been quiet lately!

It was fun to still get to see it today :). It's exactly like my 45g only smaller and it won't be drilled.

How was GoT last night????? We had free HBO weekend with a GoT marathon so I was able to record a bunch of them. I have to go through and see what I have and don't have. What I don't have I'll watch through your account :).

How are you doing? You've been quiet lately!

Its an adorable little tank. I love how its a mini version of your 45g. So cute :)

GoT was great! A little bit of a slower episode, but it was a bunch of set-up for crazy stuff that will start happening next episode. I've read all the books and know what's coming, so its fun appreciating the set-up for the crazy stuff that will be happening. That's convenient that you had a free HBO weekend! You'll definitely have to let me know how you like the show after you've watched a few episodes :)

Yeah, I know! I've been super busy again and then I had a tank fiasco last night. Luckily the crisis seems to have been averted. I'm about to post an update on my thread. Work has been busy and then I've had a lot going on for planning a big event this coming weekend for the local club. Since I'm VP, I'm in charge of all the events and this one is a big workshop for new hobbyists and its a ton of work getting it all set up. I'm ready to be past it and get a break! Also with the never ending tank fiascos, I'm just a bit burned out on tanks for the moment. Trying to recharge and get back into it. Its just been mostly work lately and less enjoyment.

Its an adorable little tank. I love how its a mini version of your 45g. So cute :)

GoT was great! A little bit of a slower episode, but it was a bunch of set-up for crazy stuff that will start happening next episode. I've read all the books and know what's coming, so its fun appreciating the set-up for the crazy stuff that will be happening. That's convenient that you had a free HBO weekend! You'll definitely have to let me know how you like the show after you've watched a few episodes :)

Yeah, I know! I've been super busy again and then I had a tank fiasco last night. Luckily the crisis seems to have been averted. I'm about to post an update on my thread. Work has been busy and then I've had a lot going on for planning a big event this coming weekend for the local club. Since I'm VP, I'm in charge of all the events and this one is a big workshop for new hobbyists and its a ton of work getting it all set up. I'm ready to be past it and get a break! Also with the never ending tank fiascos, I'm just a bit burned out on tanks for the moment. Trying to recharge and get back into it. Its just been mostly work lately and less enjoyment.

I'll let you know what I think! I'm going to sit down here soon and figure out what episodes I have and don't have. Hopefully I have most of them since the couch is more comfortable than the chair in front of my computer LOL. If we love the show I may have to convince the boss that we need HBO again :).

Sounds like you've been really busy. I'll check out your thread for the update. I hope things calm down soon!!!!!

Man, I didn't know you had 12 in here already (the other post), I thought you had only like 9. :lol: love 'it! I promise you will have babies soon. Everyone else is having them by accident so it must be that "time". I'm going to be super excited when you do. How many of those came from Frank?

Man, I didn't know you had 12 in here already (the other post), I thought you had only like 9. :lol: love 'it! I promise you will have babies soon. Everyone else is having them by accident so it must be that "time". I'm going to be super excited when you do. How many of those came from Frank?

I actually have 13, just counted. But one isn't doing well and hasn't for awhile. It was my biggest one (all white) and I think that's the reason why. Not enough space for it. It has shrunk way up and won't eat. Just a matter of time for that one, I think. 3 are from VIP.

oh no, not the white one, not any one. When do they say your tank will be ready/available????

I do have 2 other white ones, but still feel bad losing one. It should be in tomorrow but he's going to paint the back black for me so I won't stop in until Saturday. He'll probably forget he was going to paint it for me so I'm guessing it won't be ready until next week :lol:.

Got my cute little cube!!!!! Paint's drying and will set it up tomorrow, hopefully. If not tomorrow then early next week.

newtank_zpsa3c7191b.jpeg

Lookin' great Gena. You nems will make it so gorgeous. Here's to hoping they spawn/fertilize w/ this move that more than doubles their condo space!

Lookin' great Gena. You nems will make it so gorgeous. Here's to hoping they spawn/fertilize w/ this move that more than doubles their condo space!

very cool new tank gena :D

Thank you both!!!!! I'm very excited to get it up and going :).

YAY! omgomgomg

I have sand in the tank :lol:. Didn't get much done since I ended up being out for a good part of the day. BUT...gonna go make my screen top in a few since I picked up the screen kit today. This means transfer will happen tomorrow :).

I have sand in the tank :lol:. Didn't get much done since I ended up being out for a good part of the day. BUT...gonna go make my screen top in a few since I picked up the screen kit today. This means transfer will happen tomorrow :).

Watching!

Archived