Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol all I remember was when I posted onto your thread, it still had zero bids.

I admire your dedication to trolling. Arguing against time stamps

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly flooded my kitchen last night haha. Only about a gallon of water on the floor. I suck with turning off the ro/di unit.

Coral shopping tomorrow :) One of my presents from my wife was a $150 gift card to a LFS.

And renting the Canon 100mm L macro lens within the next few weeks,

I swear I will have some pictures tonight.

Bought 4 SPS frags and a hammer this weekend. New LFS has a killer $10 sps section. Wasn't going to do really any SPS but can't pass up on these nice frags lol

I swear I will have some pictures tonight.

Bought 4 SPS frags and a hammer this weekend. New LFS has a killer $10 sps section. Wasn't going to do really any SPS but can't pass up on these nice frags lol

Nice tank and light!

How do you like hanging it on an angle?

Where is this new LFS?

Nice tank and light!

How do you like hanging it on an angle?

Where is this new LFS?

Thanks. I like having the light on an angle. Aesthetically it is perfect with the direction of the tank, and the coverage is great.

It's not "new", but new to me since I am new to California. Neptune Aquatics down in Milpitas.

Cool. Neptunes has some hidden gems well. The 10 frag section is awesome. I have a hard tome keeping their sticks alive, but haven't lost a chalice yet. Have you been to the majority of the LFSs yet?

Cool. Neptunes has some hidden gems well. The 10 frag section is awesome. I have a hard tome keeping their sticks alive, but haven't lost a chalice yet. Have you been to the majority of the LFSs yet?

I went to one in Dublin (can't remember the name), which has a great dry goods/frozen food selection. Their livestock wasn't anything special.

The other one I have been to is Ultimate Aquarium in San Mateo. I thought it was horrible and will probably never go back.

Have any other reccomendations? Heard there is a new one in Millbrae, across from the BART station and near the In n Out and Panera Bread.

Pictures ;) FTS with light :D

20 minutes.

quote it

Also doing a 8foot tall by 14 foot long, reclaimed wood installation feature wall tonight and tomorrow to surprise my wife when she gets back from her business trip. Long hours next two nights

patrickbruno91

everything looks great, i can't wait until my 18x18 cube comes in. once i have enough funds i'll purchase a nanobox light.

Well that is just fantastic brad...
Thanks man! Stay warm in jersey! My parents were here visiting for Christmas/New Years and flew back to jersey on the 2nd when that big storm hit.
SICK! Awesome stuff Brad. Facebook post getting ready. -Dave
Thanks Dave. Who is jacking my white/Carolina style? User on here?!?! :)
everything looks great, i can't wait until my 18x18 cube comes in. once i have enough funds i'll purchase a nanobox light.
Best way to go.

This things really filling up, a years worth of growth and it'll be lookin packed.
Idk if it will be up for more than 9 more months lol. I hope so tho!

Archived