inTank Media Baskets

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow.such.chris

this is looking beautiful! I have to agree w the above on the scape suggestions. IMO asymmetry and the rule of thirds are key in aquascaping especially in a minimalistic design. Looking forward to seeing the rock in the tank. Eta?

Lol. Didn't you used to always post about mercedes? Picking her up this weekend 44744013-A13D-4F8E-A792-9BC6D843BBD9-671

Are you trolling me again? Lolol.

Yeah I love mercedes esp. the gullwings or the 250c(what I was originally saving for). But I decided to save up for a 2014 volkswagen jetta, since it's cheaper and more simple looking.

just my opinion, but you could ditch the rock in the front corner and have a nice area to keep sand bed lps and keep it from looking too symmetrical. I regret not having a bigger sand bed area in my cube.

I agree, but I think it's a really nice one and should be placed under the one in the back corner to add extra height and more hiding areas, etc :)

Thanks for the feedback. Once the water clears, I will see what needs to be changed.

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing more. :)
Looks awesome so far brad! That was a great idea to paint those sides....it blends really well.
this is looking beautiful! I have to agree w the above on the scape suggestions. IMO asymmetry and the rule of thirds are key in aquascaping especially in a minimalistic design. Looking forward to seeing the rock in the tank. Eta?

Thanks everyone!

Are you trolling me again? Lolol.

Yeah I love mercedes esp. the gullwings or the 250c(what I was originally saving for). But I decided to save up for a 2014 volkswagen jetta, since it's cheaper and more simple looking.

Nah. Dealer just emailed me and said he just got in a 2014 white with black interior 250c. It's the model I've been asking for. We will see

Nice! Or you can save half the costs and just buy a simple Volkswagen 2014 jetta. ;)

I've thought about a SE or SEL. wouldn't be much cheaper a month than the mercedes. Get really good deals at mercedes thru work

Probably will hold out until right before the new year, see if I can get even a better deal. doubt it tho

damn tank isnt clearing up. might have to go get an aqua clear and chemi pure

Thanks everyone!

I really enjoyed a low scape on the last tank, so I can watch all the fish swim in the open water. Going with 4 small islands

59CA0644-D8B2-48E8-915C-9606C7E32B2B-285

I vote two rocks offset and more sand bed-I think it would be more dynamic this way. Then again I have no rocks in my tanks lol

I vote two rocks offset and more sand bed-I think it would be more dynamic this way. Then again I have no rocks in my tanks lol

Need to get this water to clear! Still like 1" of visibility lol

Idk what's taking so long

Need to get this water to clear! Still like 1" of visibility lol Idk what's taking so long

Run a filter sock? My sand is almost powerdery sand(all 400ish lbs of it) and I used a seachems clear and some felt felt walmart-cystal in 2 hours time!

Starting to see some rock formation lol.

Water is black now. Rinsed the chemi pure for a minute too.

Andddddd the nanobox is hung

Yeah, I'm not surprised the water is not close to being clear. You have no filter running lol. It should be fine soon with the aqua clear running. Did you rinse the new sand? I always do it for my new live sand batch. I think it helps.

Yeah, I'm not surprised the water is not close to being clear. You have no filter running lol. It should be fine soon with the aqua clear running. Did you rinse the new sand? I always do it for my new live sand batch. I think it helps.

No rinse. I've never had a tank take this long to clear. Aqua clear is running with filter floss too

Gonna throw it out if it's not clear by the weekend -_-

Lolol it should clear soon with the ac running. Fuuxxx I want to go black sand....lol. I've always had white sand the past 5 yrs...it's killing me, Larrryyy!! Lol.

Lolol it should clear soon with the ac running. Fuuxxx I want to go black sand....lol. I've always had white sand the past 5 yrs...it's killing me, Larrryyy!! Lol.

No. Never.

Lol, aren't you going zoas/palys? They would look poppy on black sand.

I'm going with whatever scoly you post a link to and say you're gonna buy it.

I'm going with whatever scoly you post a link to and say you're gonna buy it.

Lolol I hardly ever post a link to a scoly I was ever going to buy. ;)

I love black sand, once you go black you never go back!

Archived