Cultivated Reef

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photos? Did the text make sense? Hope you got it going.

-Dave

Crap, my bad. I have to test the ramp delay at sunset, but the light did go off. Thanks.

I will take pics when the water is 100% clear.

Nice! :)

So you're a mercedes fan too, I take it as?

They've def improved over the last few years. Thought this was the nicest car in the 40k range. Much more luxurious than the BMW. The BMW I looked at, looked the same inside as the one my mom had back in 95'.

Yuppp, Mercedes is more luxurious. Bmw looks too sporty imo. Did you see the Merecedes CLA 250 yet? It just came out like 2 months ago.

Yeah. Sold out everywhere. They are awesome to look at, but reviews online and dealers say you can't compare it to a c-class.

One review said they'd take a Mazda 6 over a cla. Drive is supposed to be bad.

I see. Yeah that reasons why the cla 250 is low priced, $29,990 starting lol. It does look nice though, and I'm surprised it's sold out everywhere....lol.

Anyways I think the c-class looks much more luxurious than the cla. Cla looks pretty darn sporty lol. It goes well competing with the bmw low series.

I now have cube envy! Great set up and definitely following. BTW Sah-weet ride!

Thanks! Cube has some work to do now that the water is clear. Scape was no good, going with 3 islands.

Anyways I think the c-class looks much more luxurious than the cla. Cla looks pretty darn sporty lol. It goes well competing with the bmw low series.

Cla styling is sick, I love it.

They've def improved over the last few years. Thought this was the nicest car in the 40k range. Much more luxurious than the BMW. The BMW I looked at, looked the same inside as the one my mom had back in 95'.

I can't wait for Tesla to make an cheaper line, they'd be soooo beast.

I can't wait for Tesla to make an cheaper line, they'd be soooo beast.

Lol funny thing, my professor's son invested in Tesla stocks back when it was $30 per share. It raised to $190 I think half yr ago then recently dropped to $120....so he's still in good hands of profit but....damn that's a scary drop lol.

Yeah it dropped because when people hit large objects it flamed up, doesn't surprise me, a large piece of metal hitting a car? No shit it'll light up lol

Very nice! New tank and new car! :)

Thank you!

Lol funny thing, my professor's son invested in Tesla stocks back when it was $30 per share. It raised to $190 I think half yr ago then recently dropped to $120....so he's still in good hands of profit but....damn that's a scary drop lol.

3 car fires in a short period will do that.

Yeah it dropped because when people hit large objects it flamed up, doesn't surprise me, a large piece of metal hitting a car? No shit it'll light up lol

Model X. Not as nice as the model s though

Aww man, you caught my bluff... :(

They're that expensive?? I mean they don't look expensive at all lol.

My setup including the scolys cost $1035, not including the fish lol.

Archived