Innovative Marine Aquariums

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

Aww man, you caught my bluff... :(

They're that expensive?? I mean they don't look expensive at all lol.

My setup including the scolys cost $1035, not including the fish lol.

Screen printed, limited runs of usually 200-350. I used to be real into it from like 2004-2010 and made good money thru highschool and college by buying them retail for around $50 a pop, then reselling for $200-1500. The original Obama prints made me bank. Prints would sell out within 5 minutes, and the secondary market is crazy. I stopped once Obey blew up and Shepards imAges don't seem to be like they used to.

Collected other artists as well

Looking forward to tank shots. Apt looks great Brad.

-D

Thanks bruh.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about a Tunze Comline Streamfilter 3163 or seeing if illuix will hook me up with his canister filter and knock off lily pipes.

Thoughts?

Thinking about a Tunze Comline Streamfilter 3163 or seeing if illuix will hook me up with his canister filter and knock off lily pipes.

Thoughts?

I know its a completely different type of filter than the 9002 but my experience with that was miserable enough to where i felt like even selling it second hand to someone would have been cruel and unusual so I tossed it in the trash and havn't missed it since. It felt cheap, looked cheap and never, ever worked right. In all honesty I will never purchase another tunze filtration item again.

Lily pipes look better. Use it as a chemical media reactor and ya won't have to worry about it getting crudded up quickly aswell.

Thoughts?

I thought you were planning on going filterless with weekly water changes?

I know its a completely different type of filter than the 9002 but my experience with that was miserable enough to where i felt like even selling it second hand to someone would have been cruel and unusual so I tossed it in the trash and havn't missed it since. It felt cheap, looked cheap and never, ever worked right. In all honesty I will never purchase another tunze filtration item again.

Lily pipes look better. Use it as a chemical media reactor and ya won't have to worry about it getting crudded up quickly aswell.

I thought you were planning on going filterless with weekly water changes?

I was. Then last night I decided I wanted like 15 fish.

New FTS? :D

-D

I wasn't gonna post for for at least another month. Get some coral and fish in it first.

i know hammers can touch hammers. and torches can touch torches. but i think torch corals have a stronger sting which could irritate hammers.

They will be far apart from eachother.

Want to do a torch island, hammer island, and birdsnest/monti cap island

shit. I was shopping for my secret santa and ended up buying myself some blue bottles

can't get myself away from these zeovit shenanigans

Any new pictures of the progress of this setup

In a week or two. Looking ugly right now with the algae bloom.

Large water change and first corals probably next weekend, def before christmas.

LPS tanks are basically full of the usual suspects but the color morphs are where they get exciting, i met someone the other day that collects torches I hadn't really though about it but you could do some really cool stuff with your separate island idea and a nice mix of different colored frogs and torches.

That scoly will look great in the tank.

Totes

LPS tanks are basically full of the usual suspects but the color morphs are where they get exciting, i met someone the other day that collects torches I hadn't really though about it but you could do some really cool stuff with your separate island idea and a nice mix of different colored frogs and torches.

Yup, gotta collect em all.

Archived