VABumpkin's ADA Mini-M

VABumpkin

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real FTS? Fo me?

-D

Maybe tomorrow. We'll see...

I'm sorry about your goby jumping. How is everything else? Just catching up on your thread.

Thanks, I was sad about it but now I feel a bit better about the amount of fish in the tank. Only 2 now. Everything else is great! Just got a good batch of corals from AquaSD and more coming Tuesday. Already seeing good growth on some of the corals I received last week. Also seeing more and more coralline everyday! I guess that means I have good ionic balance or maybe the coralline gods have heard my pleas. haha

FTS coming later this week after my last bit of corals come in. For now here's some pom pom crab eye candy. Talking with a Hawaiian collector about getting one of these guys.

8387638769_0de8c51191_z.jpg

Lybia edmondsoni

• 2 weeks later...

FTS coming later this week after my last bit of corals come in. For now here's some pom pom crab eye candy. Talking with a Hawaiian collector about getting one of these guys.

8387638769_0de8c51191_z.jpg

Lybia edmondsoni

i need to see a fts please

kthnkxbye

Fo reals times up or the forums ganna riot.

• 2 weeks later...

ugh sorry guys I am dealing with excessively low nutrients (yeah i know not something anyone expects in a pico), but once I have the problem fixed I am going to get a photo update. Expect it mid next week.

Yeah believe me my blue bottle collection is growing. Corals have improved today after my first dose of KZ AA's. Acros have regained tissue where it was dead and the tissue is plumping up and improving in color.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Alive sir! but my AC filter just broke lol

The SPS ended up starving despite all my efforts so I'm going full softy and LPS with this.

I don't even know if I should post FTS everything's doing pretty crappy due to my neglect and the carcasses of the SPS are removed. Fish are still alive and fat. Stomatellas randomly appeared and have replaced the trochus. I realized the tank requires like zero filtration so maybe I should go completely filterless or just get a little canister so I can hide the heater?

Sorry for the long hiatus guys I still love all of you. :D

Great to know you're doing well still! I don't think a canister can hide a heater unless you buy the 1 kind of heater called hydor in-line heater. Rehype used it for his 30c in the past.

Yeah I'll have to order a canister setup this week. The AC just kind of didn't turn back on after I unplugged it for a water change. oh well. I only had a filter pad in it anyways. Right now there's only like four corals in the tank. SPS are kind of my least favorite thing right now because all of mine straight up starved even with a huge amount of zeovit additives going in the tank. I don't know... I'm thinking gorgs, leathers, zoas, and more rics. Maybe a nice lime green hammer too.

interesting, my AC was temperamental and didn't want to come back on without some prodding during today's water change. I to only have a filter pad in it. Do have a canister in the closet for another project that has been on hold, hmmm.

Archived