SaltCritters.com

VABumpkin's ADA Mini-M

VABumpkin

Same here, I only used a filter pad in it. I'm thinking canister too. The tank looks so good with no filter on the back.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily pipes get dirty quick and ugly though...pita to clean too.

That's why you get 2 sets. :D

Plus the neo-magnet/pseudo-magnetic-cleaner trick is gold.

That goby doe !!! Such good looking fish.

How nice is the flow with the mp10 ?

I keep it at like 30% and the corals can handle it. The fish kinda don't enjoy it too much. :D

:wub: going on FB tomorrow

Thanks Dave!

Hey where do you get your gobys?

Live Aquaria. They pop up from time to time. You'll probably see them in fall and winter.

Hahaha I'm sure. How many gph does it put out at 30% ? Also,how's the tank do without a filter and just water changes ?

The AC only had a bit of floss in it before so the tank is doing pretty much the same without it. The water is still crystal clear. Still plagued with perpetually low nutrients.

I calculated the gph and it turns out to be about 450 gph at 30%.

Guess it depends on if you plan on putting any corals up there too...

Something that branches in a light and airy manner I think would look awesome, just my 2 cents tho.

Yeah I actually had quite a few sps in there but they didn't last even with zeovit dosing. I couldn't get my nitrates or phosphates up for whatever reason. I'm not interested in trying again really. I'm going to stick with softies and a few lps maybe.

Really ? I'm surprised with the low nutrients. What bottles were you dosing ? I'm surprised you had such a hassle to get the trates and po3 up.

Acans would compliment this tank amazingly !!!

I was dosing the nano power pack and amino acids concentrate. Yeah I'm not sure they would compliment my wallet in the same way. ;)

Pesciolino69

Your tank confirms that it is not necessary to have a large aquarium to get good results. The charm of the nano tanks is undisputed. compliments

Archived