Coral Vue Hydros

VABumpkin's ADA Mini-M

VABumpkin

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. Have you thought of having the heater laying and hiding behind the rock?

Sorry I've just seen this post. Yeah but the manual says to keep the heater upright and the cord out of the water so I'm not too keen on that but I may try it. And I may be doing a canister so nothing's set in stone yet.

Guys I'm thinking about getting a bta... thoughts?

Pesciolino69

Why do not you show us updates of the tank?
I would also like to ask you, if you put the sand at startup and if this gave you problems. The sand is of CaribSea?

Ciao

Why do not you show us updates of the tank?

I would also like to ask you, if you put the sand at startup and if this gave you problems. The sand is of CaribSea?

Ciao

The sand is Tropic Eden Reeflakes and it was put in the tank at start up. I haven't experienced any issues with it.

• 2 weeks later...
opaquelace

Awesome photos. I love the small fish that are available for picos and smaller nanos. Also teensy eensy yuma you've got there :D

Yeah it's quite annoying it's decided to settle down there. For that pic of it I took yesterday I had to use my unbeknownst contortion skills.

Pesciolino69

Finally, an update, handsome in its simplicity. Can I know what this is for the sponge stick around the pump 10 Mp?

Finally, an update, handsome in its simplicity. Can I know what this is for the sponge stick around the pump 10 Mp?

Thanks a lot! The sponge comes with the MP10. You can also buy it here: http://store.ecotechmarine.com/store/replacement-parts/mp10-parts

Love the new fish and nem. Nice tank, beautifully done.

Thanks dude!

The nem is awesome, it looks like it's exactly where you would want it :P

Yeah haha, it would be easier to remove and propagate I suppose.

Boo-Tee-Full.... :wub:

So much Iwagumi, So much win.

Oh shucks, thanks!

Looking great - I really love that anemone... it'd be in the perfect spot if that was my tank since the top corner is the only place my damn clowns hang out. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright peeps here are some bad pics of a few of the pieces I got from LC. And a few of my bull goby :P . I'll have more pics of the other LC frags this weekend as I forgot one and a few weren't fully open yet.

14725174131_4337dd25b1_c.jpg

14541714349_eed929ebb8_c.jpg

14705352266_b211e402a7_c.jpg

14541715819_75e48c0569_c.jpg

14725992354_2f435d63a5_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Archived