ReefCleaners.org

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

I'm battling a few frags with the brown film algae as well. I constantly blow off my frags, but still have a few not looking so hot. I use a a Q tip to remove the algae. I also added a koralia to blow across the affected polyps to help keep them clean. This is the suck factor, knowing not every polyp will survive for one reason or another.

I hate when they do stupid stuff like that. Just like when im watching my tracking it arrives in orlando then goes all the way to tampa then to my house. Which my house is right between the two! They have to back track to deliver it. So stupid lol

####ing FedEx! Glenn's order came to the correct location but apparently they decided to hold my LC order at a " local" office 35 minutes away and not the one I requested. Headed there now to pick it up

That sucks man! I'm sure everything will be just fine though.

I think FedEx is backed up in general. I had to pick up my order as well. I just got finished acclimating and dipping everything.

What does a rainbow soundwave and a cotton candy massacre look like?

A little more meaty than z/p's :) Soundwave is an acan and the cotton candy is a micromussa. Once they stop being pissed off I'll get some pics of them

In the meantime. Z/p pics! :D

LC petroglyphs

13879093193_5acb599698_z.jpg

DC Full Metal Bursts

13879435714_afcab67a85_z.jpg

Vamps in Drags

13879049975_54d8b415e8_z.jpg

Baller.....sweet ass pieces, little jelly.

You just need to close out your orders with Glenn and PZ and get them in your tank!

Lets see a FTS of rack city :lol:

Just got to school so that will be later!

Let's see the Trop!!

That I can do!

13879490194_3caa98216b_z.jpg

post a pic of that cotton candy micromussa when you can. every time i go to lc to drool and wish my wallet was a little bigger i always get drawn to them.

A little more meaty than z/p's :) Soundwave is an acan and the cotton candy is a micromussa. Once they stop being pissed off I'll get some pics of them

In the meantime. Z/p pics! :D

LC petroglyphs

13879093193_5acb599698_z.jpg

these are AWESOME!

post a pic of that cotton candy micromussa when you can. every time i go to lc to drool and wish my wallet was a little bigger i always get drawn to them.

these are AWESOME!

Just took the best I could get with the current lights. Uploading in a second :)

Wow! Nice! Which is your favorite? Can you even narrow it down? :lol:That tropicana looks so good. I want one.

Not a chance I could pick a favorite :lol:

Kyle you still at school :)?

Just got home. Working on it :)

Your apartment has granite countertops?

Why yes!

Now onto the pics!

Rainbow Soundwave and Cotton Candy Massacre

13886541243_5574ee47c8_z.jpg

Saturns Cataclysm

13886464235_4416205244_z.jpg

Solar Storm

13886874134_6848f8baa7_z.jpg

And last for Lawn...not an FTS..an FRS

13886558844_a3cffeb8ec_z.jpg

13886555524_711b2a2343_z.jpg

:)

that cotton candy and solar storm dont look very good in your tank. i think they will look better in mine ;) everything looks great man!

Archived