Coral Vue Hydros

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only money can't take it with us :).

Everything in moderation...except coral. I want it all! :lol:

Work picking up? Temps finally picking up here and our apartment complex is in dire need of some yard work!

Everything in moderation...except coral. I want it all! :lol:

Work picking up? Temps finally picking up here and our apartment complex is in dire need of some yard work!

Yes work is picking up. Suppose to be 72 tomorrow :). I am sick of cleaning up sticks and leaves already :lol: bring on the mowing.
Yes work is picking up. Suppose to be 72 tomorrow :). I am sick of cleaning up sticks and leaves already :lol: bring on the mowing.

72 here tomorrow! Except next week lows are back into the 30's wtf! Mowing the yard will be one of the main things I'll miss about the house this spring/summer

72 here tomorrow! Except next week lows are back into the 30's wtf! Mowing the yard will be one of the main things I'll miss about the house this spring/summer
Drive on up I will give you a years mowing in 1 day :).
Nanofreak79
Just bought tickets to Nashville's Justin Timberlake concert in December. Oh yea! Go ahead judge me I'm a fan :) In other news, currently stuck in a lecture about climate change and its dangers. bleh
Crickets.......

I spent the day doing brakes. My left front locked up and jacked up the caliper and some other shiz. I had to go to two different places to get the right parts to. I also made a full 24" long frag rack, all diy, ghetto like. Got rid of the poopy eshopps rack I wasted money on.

Yes :D and I've been waiting on another order from them that they've been holding for a few weeks
You bought the $600 pack? I got the pm, but have already spent my money for the month.

Crickets.......I spent the day doing brakes. My left front locked up and jacked up the caliper and some other shiz. I had to go to two different places to get the right parts to. I also made a full 24" long frag rack, all diy, ghetto like. Got rid of the poopy eshopps rack I wasted money on.

You bought the $600 pack? I got the pm, but have already spent my money for the month.

Yea I think the timberlake comment scared everyone away for a bit :lol:

24" rack? Nice real estate there! And yep! I got the pm but said no, slept on it then when I saw it posted I had made up my mind to go for it!

Nanofreak79

Lucky guy. I know where to come for some frags now. I've already spent a little over $600 this month on coral alone. Wish I could have swooped that one up :(

Lucky guy. I know where to come for some frags now. I've already spent a little over $600 this month on coral alone. Wish I could have swooped that one up :(

Gotta get that thing caled growth down before I frag anything. Everything seems to grow at a snails pace in my tank. Except one zoa that was a freebie lol

Nanofreak79

Yeah, my annoying green paly's grow the fastest. I'll get ahold of you in a year when you have double the polyps ;)

^ sad but true :( haha luckily the ones that grow aren't ugly but they must be sucking all the good water away from the others! I moved 4-5 frags to the rocks last night :) had to make room :lol:

Edit: too many smileys in this post. Realized after I posted

Nanofreak79

If your happy and you know it......post a smiley. Must be the JT anticipation.

Speaking of frags I got my sump table done tonight :happydance: 350 micro plug spots give or take a few :lol:545B7F11.jpg
Sweet Jesus! I got my egg crate today, and the tards put there logo sticker on it. Fun to get that off! I'll post a pic here in a sec. Little ghetto, but it's not staying so.......
If your happy and you know it......post a smiley. Must be the JT anticipation.

Sweet Jesus! I got my egg crate today, and the tards put there logo sticker on it. Fun to get that off! I'll post a pic here in a sec. Little ghetto, but it's not staying so.......

I hate when they put stickers on stuff!

I would just cut some of the eggcrate off it. Just leave a little hook at the top. Needle nose pliers work awesome chipoing it away.

I am going to make Kguske carpet :lol:

I've actually thought about what a tank would look like just frag tiles end to end, given time to grow in...pure z/p awesomeness

Archived