Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
71 plugs and counting up in this bitch....I should be ashamed
You have issues dude. Where the hell are you putting all those? Our tanks should be called plug heaven or something. Gots more plugs than bosley, son.

I ordered black egg crate from amazon to make a zip tie rack. A little ghetto, but my racks are falling over.

I would be happy to what do you want? You might have everything I have ATM :lol: I have a captain america frag if you still need it.

71 plugs and counting up in this bitch....I should be ashamed
Sell me some of them :).
You have issues dude. Where the hell are you putting all those? Our tanks should be called plug heaven or something. Gots more plugs than bosley, son.I ordered black egg crate from amazon to make a zip tie rack. A little ghetto, but my racks are falling over.
I just ordered a sheet from BRS to line my sump :lol:
You have issues dude. Where the hell are you putting all those? Our tanks should be called plug heaven or something. Gots more plugs than bosley, son.I ordered black egg crate from amazon to make a zip tie rack. A little ghetto, but my racks are falling over.

I've got two racks that are absolutely filled to the brim.

I would be happy to what do you want? You might have everything I have ATM :lol: I have a captain america frag if you still need it. Sell me some of them :).

Capt America for a Rasta frag :)

Sell? I'm too attached to them to part ways :lol:

Nanofreak79

I got mine I think 12x24". Got it primed for $16 smackers. It's got a company label that does fragging equipment and glue, hence the elevated price. I just didn't want to drive out to BRS.

I've got two racks that are absolutely filled to the brim.

Capt America for a Rasta frag :)

Sell? I'm too attached to them to part ways :lol:

You need anything else? You see I said NEED :lol:
I got mine I think 12x24". Got it primed for $16 smackers. It's got a company label that does fragging equipment and glue, hence the elevated price. I just didn't want to drive out to BRS.
It was 12 dollars at BRS I believe but I also bought a new return pump so I spent 120 lol

LC needs to do a update I have some money to burn.

You need anything else? You see I said NEED :lol:
Do I really need anything?? The answer is always yes! :lol: nuclear greens are missing from my tank!

It was 12 dollars at BRS I believe but I also bought a new return pump so I spent 120 lolLC needs to do a update I have some money to burn.
From what I hear, that update should be very soon!
I've got an extra sheet from BRS. it will be getting used once I return from Africa :ninja:
I had a whole damn sheet and my buddy wanted a small piece. A week later I asked where and the #### is my leftover eggcrate. Ummm I used it all he said. :angry:

I have a nice Nuc frag ready to go for you.

Nanofreak79
I had a whole damn sheet and my buddy wanted a small piece. A week later I asked where and the #### is my leftover eggcrate. Ummm I used it all he said. :angry:
Hahaha, friends always there to be a pain in the arse.

It was 12 dollars at BRS I believe but I also bought a new return pump so I spent 120 lolLC needs to do a update I have some money to burn.
What return?

Do I really need anything?? The answer is always yes! :lol: nuclear greens are missing from my tank! From what I hear, that update should be very soon!
No nukes? Come on....

I'll talk to you fellas later gotta run some errands.

No nukes? Come on....

I went and got all the fancy morphs first, then realized I had skipped all the oldie but goodies

I had a whole damn sheet and my buddy wanted a small piece. A week later I asked where and the #### is my leftover eggcrate. Ummm I used it all he said. :angry:I have a nice Nuc frag ready to go for you.

Eggcrates a commodity to precious to lend out :lol:

Just bought tickets to Nashville's Justin Timberlake concert in December. Oh yea! Go ahead judge me I'm a fan :)

In other news, currently stuck in a lecture about climate change and its dangers. bleh

Archived