Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
I would just cut some of the eggcrate off it. Just leave a little hook at the top. Needle nose pliers work awesome chipoing it away.

I lost my side cutters and had to use tin snips.....it was a real mess, shit flinging all over the place.

Nanofreak79

Holy frag tiles batman! I can't wait to see how ugly mine will be with plugs and tiles all over the rock and sand.

This. Wow thats nice looking

Sounds like me when I "cut" egg crate. I end up just snapping the shit and picking up the pieces later :lol:

Wife walked out in the garage and said what are you doing :lol: ummm the shop vac is in the corner she said :rolleyes:

Holy frag tiles batman! I can't wait to see how ugly mine will be with plugs and tiles all over the rock and sand.

Just gotta have the vision of what it will look like months from now!

Nanofreak79

My wife was all "that shit is going everywhere, what the f are you doing" ahhhhh the wifey, she just don't understand.

Just gotta have the vision of what it will look like months from now!
Hopefully full of shit to sell to us. By us I mean me!
Maybe I'm too nice when I talk to them. Gotta rough em up a bit huh? :lol:
You let them know who's the boss Kyle :lol: tell them she is sitting in the other room :).

No, then they melt on ya. That's when I start cussing em out.

That just means they're too weak for your tank. We want tough bastards haha

You let them know who's the boss Kyle :lol: tell them she is sitting in the other room :).

AMEN!

Sundial snail? If so they eat Zoanthids!

Better yet Kyle just toss that little bastad. Looks like a Sundial to me.

Thats what I was suspecting. I could only find pictures of them being more distinct black an white so I wasn't sure. Now I'll have to find him again. This was last night and it was too late to begin tank adventures. Especially with the mother in law getting into town last night :lol:

That rasta is the one I've had for at least 2 months and seen no growth. I've got another frag waiting for you though. From a different "colony" :)

Yeah there are different patterns. I would just toss it when you do find it and hope there are no eggs. Are you dipping your frags when they come in and if yes what in?

Yeah there are different patterns. I would just toss it when you do find it and hope there are no eggs. Are you dipping your frags when they come in and if yes what in?

I am thats why I've been so annoyed to find nudi's and now this. I was just doing CoralRx. Now I've got FWE to dip in the future as well.

Nothing has been put into my tank without at least going through CoralRx.

Archived