Coral Vue Hydros

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Tracking number from Glenn has arrived via paypal.. :) let it begin. tomorrow is going to be epic and by far the biggest amount of coral I've received at one time.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Christmas in April. Can't wait to see what you get. I'm picking up a few things from Glenn too.

I just saw what I'm getting from LC..one of those sexy pack pics. But we'll keep it a surprise till tomorrow. Lets just say I'm beyond excited! :)

What you getting from Glenn?

My organism melted quite some time ago in my other tank. Can't wait to get another.

Say goodbye to my clean sandbed tomorrow thats for sure! :lol:

Running out of room?

Been out :lol:

A sexy azz plate for shizzle nizzle. Tropicana's and to be honest I don't know what else. :lol:

Love it, you don't even know! Other than it'll be sweet

Nanofreak79

My racks are messin with my tank flow. I had to add a koralia to my three mp10's just to get some flow. I think this weekend I'll be moving things over to the new tank.

My racks are messin with my tank flow. I had to add a koralia to my three mp10's just to get some flow. I think this weekend I'll be moving things over to the new tank.

3 mp10's?! Damn bro that's some mega flow

Nanofreak79

I know, but the giant rack and the smaller one are blocking up everything. It's actually causing some nasty stuff to grow along the front of my sand bed.

well ####. Came home tonight and my god of wars don't look to hot, along with two other z/p's. Now a bit nervous about my orders arriving tomorrow. WTF is going on. :(

well ####. Came home tonight and my god of wars don't look to hot, along with two other z/p's. Now a bit nervous about my orders arriving tomorrow. WTF is going on. :(
What do they look like?

Been out :lol: Love it, you don't even know! Other than it'll be sweet
purple plate,orange plate,organisms,Tropicanas from Glenn. Weds my other order comes with Ultra Rasta Latterly and my flaming chaos. Also a new Space monster paly with polyps the size of nickels and a new Vampire morph :ninja:

What do they look like?

purple plate,orange plate,organisms,Tropicanas from Glenn. Weds my other order comes with Ultra Rasta Latterly and my flaming chaos. Also a new Space monster paly with polyps the size of nickels and a new Vampire morph :ninja:

The GOW's are just completely closed and look all shrunken. The others have been a little off for a day or two, but today their is some brown looking algae growing on their stalk, possibly making them close up?

flaming chaos What are those? and polyps the size of nickels?? omgomgomg I'm getting three vamp morphs tomorrow :) you mention a new one huh?

The GOW's are just completely closed and look all shrunken. The others have been a little off for a day or two, but today their is some brown looking algae growing on their stalk, possibly making them close up?

flaming chaos What are those? and polyps the size of nickels?? omgomgomg I'm getting three vamp morphs tomorrow :) you mention a new one huh?

Do you take a turkey baster once a week and blast all your zoas? This helps keep detrius from forming on the stalks. That detrius will start algae on the stalks and make Z's and P's start to melt. That is why I love stomatella snails they keep my polyps clean. Next time another batch hatches I will send you a baggie full. You will love me for it :). You will see the flaming chaos Weds evening my friend. I can't let you 1 up me every week :lol:

Do you take a turkey baster once a week and blast all your zoas? This helps keep detrius from forming on the stalks. That detrius will start algae on the stalks and make Z's and P's start to melt. That is why I love stomatella snails they keep my polyps clean. Next time another batch hatches I will send you a baggie full. You will love me for it :). You will see the flaming chaos Weds evening my friend. I can't let you 1 up me every week :lol:

I've been using the little 5ml droppers to spray off all the frags. Maybe i'm being too gentle as nothing every really blows off. Pretty sure I have one stomatella, it has a large task ahead of it :lol: and I've also noticed that the frags on the rack develop the algae and the ones on the rock work do not. probably because of snail work!

Fair enough answer on the flaming chaos :)

Legendary Corals

You mean four vamp morphs. ;)

####ing FedEx! Glenn's order came to the correct location but apparently they decided to hold my LC order at a " local" office 35 minutes away and not the one I requested. Headed there now to pick it up

Archived