Innovative Marine Aquariums

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Did one yesterday and one today. Not including filling up the 20.....lotta water this week. Tomorrow is reactor clean and fill day!

I was supposed to do one this weekend shooting for two a week but never got around to it. Oops! I'm gonna be doing mega tank maintenance next weekend to make sure everything is working as it should before I leave

I was supposed to do one this weekend shooting for two a week but never got around to it. Oops! I'm gonna be doing mega tank maintenance next weekend to make sure everything is working as it should before I leave

You better take a TON of pics!!

Before you get eaten by sharks?

That's the goal right??

You better take a TON of pics!!

Without a doubt!

Got our official itinerary today. 23 hours of flying. Gah

Without a doubt! Got our official itinerary today. 23 hours of flying. Gah

Awesome! I'm one of those weirdos that not only likes to fly, but taking off and landing are my favorite parts of the flight. Flying in over the Florida Keys is pretty sweet too :). Idk about 23 hours of flying though, lol. How long is your longest flight?

Awesome! I'm one of those weirdos that not only likes to fly, but taking off and landing are my favorite parts of the flight. Flying in over the Florida Keys is pretty sweet too :). Idk about 23 hours of flying though, lol. How long is your longest flight?

Longest one is 11.5 hours. Amsterdam to Cape Town. I don't like or dislike flying I'm just never able to fall asleep on them so I know I'll be rather grumpy after the first two flights :lol:

Been to brazil and that flight was 9 hours. About the 8 hour mark I hit my limit so this will be interesting

Legendary Corals

Happy Friday everyone :)

14007616732_7112077768_z.jpg

14007616332_eae7feeece_z.jpg

13987704506_3c5ed75b17_z.jpg

There's no warmer feeling than seeing our corals in someone's tank... Especially when it's some of our favorite pieces! Take care of my rainbow soundwave, definitely was one of my favorite acans from my personal collection.

There's no warmer feeling than seeing our corals in someone's tank... Especially when it's some of our favorite pieces! Take care of my rainbow soundwave, definitely was one of my favorite acans from my personal collection.

:) I hope to provide it a nice home! lol

So the fiancé says tonight " let's be real. You've bought too much stuff and don't have room. It's obvious that we need to get a bigger tank"

omgomgomg

omgomgomg

omgomgomg

Legendary Corals

So the fiancé says tonight " let's be real. You've bought too much stuff and don't have room. It's obvious that we need to get a bigger tank"

omgomgomg

omgomgomg

omgomgomg

Best fiance ever.

Nanofreak79

Upgrading is always nice. Of course you know it's never enough. Well, for me anyways. I've tried three times to not have three or four tanks going, and each time I end up with more tanks. I'll be keeping these going until we move in two years. My 60 gallon is dying to be setup. The thought of doing a large tank transfer is what is holding me back. I can't wait to see your upgrade, I'm sure it'll be sweet.

Legendary Corals

Upgrading is always nice. Of course you know it's never enough. Well, for me anyways. I've tried three times to not have three or four tanks going, and each time I end up with more tanks. I'll be keeping these going until we move in two years. My 60 gallon is dying to be setup. The thought of doing a large tank transfer is what is holding me back. I can't wait to see your upgrade, I'm sure it'll be sweet.

Sounds like someone needs one big tank and then a separate frag tank. ;)

I like the nano tanks of some reason. I could use a frag tank though. ;)

Same here. I could easily set up a large display tank, I've got all of the equipment. I may set something in the 100g range eventually, but for the foreseeable time being I plan to stick to the tanks I do best, 40b.

40 breeders are great tanks. I need to see yours too.

My last one was pretty impressive in hindsight up until the bubble algae completely took over. I only had 6 or 7 different corals but couldnt fit anything else because all of the colonies were so big. The next tank will be a full on mixed reef that will showcase the best CGA has to offer.

I like the nano tanks of some reason. I could use a frag tank though. ;)

This is what I was thinking too!

My last one was pretty impressive in hindsight up until the bubble algae completely took over. I only had 6 or 7 different corals but couldnt fit anything else because all of the colonies were so big. The next tank will be a full on mixed reef that will showcase the best CGA has to offer.

Those colonies were awesome. A CGA showcase tank would be sweet!

Best fiance ever.

It's funny because she pretends to not like the tank then does stuff like this. She secretly likes it :lol: her goal is to get a diamond goby though. Or as she calls them "sand eaters"

Archived