ReefCleaners.org

Tamberav's Mantis Mayhem - 45g SPS Cuboid build

Tamberav

Husband had a weird dream, dare I say nightmare...

Dreamed the cats had a parasite and it got "out" and then it grew into a snake.... then it evolved to have mantis smashers.

:blink:

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Did it take you long to grow the wings and teach them to fly?

If mantis shrimp grew wings and could fly I would be terrified.

mantis_shrimp_claims_victim.jpg

mantis_shrimp_versus_soldiers.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lolol. Mantis shrimps are cool not cute.....

They are cute just like alligators! OMG THAT FACE!! I want to kiss it but then I would have a interesting lip piercing.

tumblr_m8ibwfuKki1qme5v9o1_500.jpg

And this guy clearly just wants a belly rub!

Mantis%20shrimp.jpg

Lolol You're a girl who likes fierce creatures. And likes to think they're cute ahahah.

Yah my husband tells me im a freak cuz I oogle and awe over the baby snakes at petco and when a nature show comes on I'm talking about how adorable a croc is thats eating some defenseless creature. Meanwhile they will show a baby panda and I get bored.

Something about reptiles I just like! anddd stomopods.. my ivy won my heart. I baby talk her like she was a cute puppy. LOL! I will give up my reef tank before I give her up!

• 2 weeks later...

Added a sixline wrasse and took a panorma 1.0 I had and put it over the tank for pictures and viewing only for short periods. The sixline is still adjusting as it has only been two days and is petty shy. Surprisingly, Ivy doesn't give 2 craps about the light and goes about her business.

Charging the camera for some updated pics.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived