• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well just placed an order with reef cleaners

10 dwarf cerith

6 florida cerith

5 nassarius vibex

5 nerite

this should be exactly what i need to keep everything nice and clean!

FlowerMama

looking good. My blasto seems to be shrinking. Not puffy right now but I just added some corals to the tank, probably changed the chemistry so I'll have to watch carefully. Blastos like to be fed some mysis by the way. You have a nice clumping.

thanks i really like this blasto. my lfs had some really nice ones in last week that i should of got but these are nice too. im hoping they turn more purple like they were in his tank. i just really like the neon green mouths lol. john at reef cleaners said my order will ship out tuesday so im excited about that omgomgomg

Looks like im back to not getting any love... maybe i need to come up with a clever thread title or something lol.

feeding time!

20130603_123119_zpsf3489c2f.jpg

blasto going nom nom nom

20130603_123129_zps2154d1b4.jpg

mmmm mysis shrimp

20130603_123137_zps1c442ada.jpg

also one of my hitch hikers has grown some. still dont know what it is. havnt been able to shade it to see if they move or not.

20130603_123022_zps8ca0bfdf.jpg

Looks like a pretty cool Hitch hiker. Let it grow and keep us updated. If it turns out to be a pest you can always get rid of it later.

Looks like a pretty cool Hitch hiker. Let it grow and keep us updated. If it turns out to be a pest you can always get rid of it later.

yeah it is cool. they are all starting to get some color now. id just like to figure out what exactly they are lol. maybe ill bump my old id thread with this picture

nice tank and you wont be disappointed on the lights they look great in my tank

Thanks. I read great reviews on them on here. Im off of work this weekend so ill probably buy everything i need to make a fixture for them.

Idea number one looks to be the easiest. You can make the light sockets in line a little easier and with just one plug. I have also seen some build that fixture on a post here at nano reef. From those pictures it looked really nice and he spray painted it black.

Idea number one looks to be the easiest. You can make the light sockets in line a little easier and with just one plug. I have also seen some build that fixture on a post here at nano reef. From those pictures it looked really nice and he spray painted it black.

Haha yeah i got that idea from a thread i saw on here. I was leaning towards the second one because less pipe would be showing looking directly at the tank. Only thing i dont know is how high to put the lights above the water. I got the 90 degree optics. I was thinking maybe a foot above.

Archived