Top Shelf Aquatics

t8raff's 20L AIO... RAP orlando!

t8raff

yeah i use to have the one but it got a little too close and personal with my wp10. i have a feeling ill be getting a few more in the future. maybe annette will have her rock nem breeding services up and running by then ;)

That would be sweet!!!! :) Rock nems from friends are the best.
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be sweet!!!! :) Rock nems from friends are the best.

Ha Ha. Yep. I see it's taking a looooong time for this one baby I have to grow. I think if it moved away from the big umbrella of its mother it might grow faster. It looks relatively unchanged in 2 mos. it'll be a whileeeeeeee. I'm sure hoping to have this tank started in the next month. I want some Fall babies. As soon as the stand is here I can have FlCandy's hubby come over and put my lights up. I'm excited about my Maxspect Razor 160W 27". I noticed some of the other razors had a better spectrum but I needed this size for the length of the tank.

yeah those are ugly ones.. haha! all the nems they had did look great. my birthday is coming up next month.. maybe ill get some birthday monies to buy some rock nems :lol:

• 11 months later...

Hey everyone!!!! I am back and looking for some help. Reason I've been gone for a while is my family and I moved back in August/September and well, tank didn't make it and had no survivors. Decided to take a little break and now I am missing my tank. I'm looking for some ideas on a new tank. Looking for something around 10 gallons or so, and has to be an AIO. Also this has to be a budget build where I can buy a couple pieces at a time. What I have left from the other tank are both the par38 bulbs, rodi unit (need to replace all the filters), and some salt. All my pumps got locked up and the control of the jeabo got fried. So everyone, point me in the right direction!

Okay so I just got home from work and have been doing a little bit of research and I'm liking the IM fusion 10. Marinedepot has it for $99. Anyone have input on this tank?

Archived