inTank Media Baskets

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

Deleted User 4

Mmhmmm lily pipes are one pieces.... :(

And the clear tubing, how do you clean those? I know you bought a new one to replace it last time right?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mmhmmm lily pipes are one pieces.... :(

And the clear tubing, how do you clean those? I know you bought a new one to replace it last time right?

Lily pipes are just as easy they only have one bend you just have to go from both sides and it will be spotless. I think ADA sells a cleaner that works in 20 min too.

I will not even try to clean 3' of tubing.

Deleted User 4

Lily pipes are just as easy they only have one bend you just have to go from both sides and it will be spotless. I think ADA sells a cleaner that works in 20 min too. I will not even try to clean 3' of tubing.

Cleaner in 20min?? Takes 20min??? Crapload.

Just use a small bottlebrush to clean the Lilly pipes. I have one for my skimmer cup and they are dirt cheap online or at $2 shops (dunno what you guys would call them). I got a nice small one that came with my turkey baster.

Deleted User 4

Just use a small bottlebrush to clean the Lilly pipes. I have one for my skimmer cup and they are dirt cheap online or at $2 shops (dunno what you guys would call them). I got a nice small one that came with my turkey baster.

Lolol. I'm aiming on a cheap one alright.

the conversation was funny and I like mangrove idea! make sure you use bright light for them

Pffttt, Mangroves I hate!!! :)

Pffttt, Mangroves I hate!!! :)

Hahahaha how?! They might not always be the best looking in displays but they are awesome when you have ones with leaves out of the water!
Deleted User 4

Hahahaha how?! They might not always be the best looking in displays but they are awesome when you have ones with leaves out of the water!

Mmmm, I just don't like it. They're really beneficial but I just don't like it. Just like I don't like cheato. :)

Mmmm, I just don't like it. They're really beneficial but I just don't like it. Just like I don't like cheato. :)

Not a big fan of how cheato looks either but it filters like no other!

Yes and leaves tiny bits into the display.

Wont happen with my fuge ;) I also have a sponge on my return to make sure no micro bubbles get to the display.

Just did my first WC in almost 2mo.. I cleaned up a lot of the sand bed algae and the glass. The nems are already looking happier! I will be doing another in a week!

Deleted User 4

Just did my first WC in almost 2mo.. I cleaned up a lot of the sand bed algae and the glass. The nems are already looking happier! I will be doing another in a week!

Wait, what???? Two months without new water? You must be outta your mind, bro.

Wait, what???? Two months without new water? You must be outta your mind, bro.

I HATE WCs but Im gonna start doin them more often now! 1 a week for a month and then Im going to back up to every two.

Deleted User 4

I HATE WCs but Im gonna start doin them more often now! 1 a week for a month and then Im going to back up to every two.

Why is that? Was your tank still cycling? Or is it because of the skimmer.

Why is that? Was your tank still cycling? Or is it because of the skimmer.

Neither I just dont like them but Im gonna get used to it.

Deleted User 4

Neither I just dont like them but Im gonna get used to it.

Wait, how many gallons? I can see that. I used to do water changes once every 2 or 3 weeks. Lolol. I'm a lazy-bum, what else can I say?

Wait, how many gallons? I can see that. I used to do water changes once every 2 or 3 weeks. Lolol. I'm a lazy-bum, what else can I say?

Im doing five so around 20-25%.

How's the other nem coloring up? The one that was not doing so hot?
It still is as bleeched as when I saw it not looking good. I adjusted my light a bit though. It is still open fully though so I will go feed some mysis to cheer it up more! Im not as upset about the bleeching as I am about the agave melting though. It was a awesome polyp.

Thinking about getting a 150w Halide. I feel like with a halide I could get some serious color back in the tank and still have awesome shimmer. I plan on using a Phoenix but it that isn't blue enough for me I will probably get a Radium. With the money I would make between selling the razor and buying the halide I could get a sweet nem!

Archived