inTank Media Baskets

SNG's Reef Tank. 10 months old 2/22/2015

slowngreen

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey @glenn1978 how big did the fairy dusts get for you? They are very large now, have just been spreading but increasing in size too. Good nickle a piece easily.

Take a knife or something and scuff the hell out of that thing. Create more places for it to latch on and start growing.

• 2 weeks later...
Pinner Reef

Congrats on the one year mark!

I bet this tank looks awesome in motion with all those softies. I only mention because I've been thinking I need more sway in my tank recently.

Even in the pics it looks very full and happy.

Good progress!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @glenn1978 how big did the fairy dusts get for you? They are very large now, have just been spreading but increasing in size too. Good nickle a piece easily.

Sorry, I just noticed your question! I've been sold out of those for a while, but the biggest I had were about as big as what you described. Super fast growers too!

The 75 looks sweet man :)

I rinsed it 3 times and it still clouded the water really bad. I turned it down to barely moving over night and then turned it off this morning. Im waiting on a new phosphate test (cant find mine?) before I start it again but atleast I know my diy reactor works now.

Bought a cute little juvy flame fin bristle tooth today. Been home for 30 minutes and he has already eaten.

Archived