Cultivated Reef

SNG's Reef Tank. 10 months old 2/22/2015

slowngreen

Just thought Id update. It was time for new bulbs, I needed salt and had two big bills I had forgotten about come back to bight me. Soooo, I sold all my live stock, everything, all the fish, rocks and coral. I still have my 5g with my clown and a few coral but the 75g is no more. I'll be honest, I teared up the first night without it :(

I hope I can get back into it though again. I still have my tank, sump, pumps, and so on.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought Id update. It was time for new bulbs, I needed salt and had two big bills I had forgotten about come back to bight me. Soooo, I sold all my live stock, everything, all the fish, rocks and coral. I still have my 5g with my clown and a few coral but the 75g is no more. I'll be honest, I teared up the first night without it :(

I hope I can get back into it though again. I still have my tank, sump, pumps, and so on.

Damn, sorry to hear this. Hopefully you can start again soon.

• 1 month later...
gulfsurfer101

Hey man, I recently moved and recently sold off tons of crap to make it easier. I just reset my 75g up about 6wks ago but I'm off to a good start. By the time you're ready to start up again my frags should be colonies ready to frag. Just hmu and I'll see what I can do. I just received a few leathers from a local buddy. I'd be more than willing to throw you a softy pack for mere shipping when the timing is right.

Archived