SaltCritters.com

My 8 gallon nano-borg tank

Herptile

Too many pets ahah!!

Well I just lost one, so......ugh. But ditto on the insane part hehe.

Treat that kitty well. :D Things are same old same old on my front, but I am getting an AC70 tomorrow. Where'd you get your PAR38's, by the way? I can't find any at all in Bacolod. :/

I got one from Peter and the other was sent to me from the US. Maybe you can ask your dad to get them in addition to the other equipment.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that. Which one did you lose? I've lost count.

Thanks. My dog. That's him in my avatar and sig.

Deleted User 4

Thanks. My dog. That's him in my avatar and sig.

I see. Must've been sad. I have a dog right now, and I make sure she's enjoying every day's 30min-45min, hr walks.

I see. Must've been sad. I have a dog right now, and I make sure she's enjoying every day's 30min-45min, hr walks.

Awe, so sorry about the dog. :(

Thanks guys. It means a lot. :)

Some random tank pics:

The Tridacna twins.

July252013.jpg

SPS slowly recovering from STN.

July252013.jpg

The last remaining birdsnest that still seems OK.

July252013a.jpg

These frags are encrusting but haven't shown any vertical growth.

July252013.jpg

Seemed like a good idea at the time to attach them to the HOB. Now the poor little guys don't have anywhere to go.

July252013.jpg

Top down shot. It was really way better a few months ago.

July252013.jpg

Some random pet pics:

2013 pastel x normal ball pythons.

July132013.jpg

2013 spider ball python.

July20213.jpg

2013 pastel ball python.

July252013.jpg

I took the new kitten outside today.

July252013a.jpg

The top down picture is gorgeous. I am glad everything is back on track. Your tank looks spectacular even after a set back! :lol:

Congratulations on your baby pythons. Their colors and patterns are amazing.

Your kitty looks so happy and is so cute. Thanks for sharing that picture. It made my day. :wub:

Wow! ......just got caught on your thread.......Amazing.

Sorry to hear about your pup. Always hard to loose a pet, but somehow doggies are more special than most

Your pictures always blow me away!!!

Thanks Zeph! Your clams blow me away, too (hope that doesn't sound too inappropriate :lol: )

The top down picture is gorgeous. I am glad everything is back on track. Your tank looks spectacular even after a set back! :lol:

Congratulations on your baby pythons. Their colors and patterns are amazing.

Your kitty looks so happy and is so cute. Thanks for sharing that picture. It made my day. :wub:

Thank you very much. Yep, I hope there won't be any more losses. The baby snakes and the kitten are doing great, too. :)

Your tank looks great Herp.

Thanks Kat. :blush:

Very cool!!!

Thank you! :)

Wow! ......just got caught on your thread.......Amazing.

Sorry to hear about your pup. Always hard to loose a pet, but somehow doggies are more special than most

Thanks for the condolence. First time I lost a dog. I think what sets dogs apart from is their ability to reciprocate the care you show them. Ah, Cisco. Wagging your tail until the end. *sniff*

RIP Cisco. I didn't know you but I'm sure we would have been pals.

Thanks man. Glad to hear that. :)

OK! Now for a little bit of typical clowning around by a clown. It was bound to happen eventually. Ugh.

:lol: That poor duster! I hope he survives the love the clown is showing.

Yes, I'm actually concerned. That worm grew there out of nowhere and is thus a long-time resident. I'm thinking of copying Kat (Get it? Heeheehee!) and having a beating stick handy to try and teach the clown to stay away from the duster.

It is so strange that all of a sudden the clown has taken an interest. I would discourage him from hosting the FD too. I love the duster,, it is so pretty. You may have to put in something the clown would like better. You can use the stick and the carrot! :)

The clown in the duster is too cool, never seen one in a duster before! And since it is not retracting I'm guessing the duster got used to being abused. Who knows maybe it feeds off of the slime coat from the clown too.

Now it works. Dumb clown! Haha

Yep. But I still like her hehe.

It is so strange that all of a sudden the clown has taken an interest. I would discourage him from hosting the FD too. I love the duster,, it is so pretty. You may have to put in something the clown would like better. You can use the stick and the carrot! :)

They used to be in the Cespitularia until it died. Now they're in the toadstool. The male clown stays put there but the female also dabbles in a small patch of zoas and now the duster. I hope it's just a passing fancy.

The clown in the duster is too cool, never seen one in a duster before! And since it is not retracting I'm guessing the duster got used to being abused. Who knows maybe it feeds off of the slime coat from the clown too.

Really? If it's possible, it'd be great if the duster does get some additional nutrition that way.

Archived