Cultivated Reef

Cheap frags

Seavee1218

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeflonTomDosh

Idgaf about what u have or how u buy it personally

my gf just bought me assassins creed 3 for xbox 360, wanna get whooped up on by an old guy? if not your style, i can whoop ya in some COD Black Ops 2. Get some son!

• Like 1

Probley because ur mom collected welfare

And I'm not even mad actually I'm in a very hood mood cause I'm going fishing tomorrow on my boat cause I pull it with my f250 turbo deisle lifted 6in that will drag that garbage ass gmc and cool I got 360 also and ps3 so u pick ur match and have fun on ur fishing trip teflon Tom I make my own fishing trip and I can still by all the corals I want and fish so maybe u should work on that

Probley because ur mom collected welfareAnd I'm not even mad actually I'm in a very hood mood cause I'm going fishing tomorrow on my boat cause I pull it with my f250 turbo deisle lifted 6in that will drag that garbage ass gmc and cool I got 360 also and ps3 so u pick ur match and have fun on ur fishing trip teflon Tom I make my own fishing trip and I can still by all the corals I want and fish so maybe u should work on that
He jsut onwed yuo tmomy.
  • Like 3
Probley because ur mom collected welfareAnd I'm not even mad actually I'm in a very hood mood cause I'm going fishing tomorrow on my boat cause I pull it with my f250 turbo deisle lifted 6in that will drag that garbage ass gmc and cool I got 360 also and ps3 so u pick ur match and have fun on ur fishing trip teflon Tom I make my own fishing trip and I can still by all the corals I want and fish so maybe u should work on that
yeah I agree Tommy should work on that.

Nah my brother called, had to catch up.

If you haven't noticed, no one cares about you LE Doodoo brown acro, or you JF Clorox acan/favia/whatever it is. You keep arguing about what you have, but if your you mama was smart shed take advantage of safe haven laws and leave you at the local fire house.

Yes, we are laughing at you, not with you.

Tom, I'm going back and liking all your posts, you are the coolest.

• Like 5
I wasn't arguing about what I got it all started because u said something on my post and was that a threat ?

Dude this is the best thread ever! Quote all my posts and find a threat.

I ####ing love NR!

Slickwill Tom is a D bag one day he is cool the next day a dick. But he makes me LMAO so in general I like him.

I know, I know, but even when he's getting me I laugh so it's good. I never bring my pussy on the interwebs.

I went back and liked all your posts too, I am having more fun that ever on this sperm eaters junk for sale thread and its thanks to you Tom and jack wad that I keep laughing.

And I told u idk how to post pics I know u wanna see my boat n truck it's cool to look at nice stuff so y. Don't u go get ur own

I know, I know, but even when he's getting me I laugh so it's good. I never bring my pussy on the interwebs. I went back and liked all your posts too, I am having more fun that ever on this sperm eaters junk for sale thread and its thanks to you Tom and jack wad that I keep laughing.

Tom is crazy I give him that. Wanna see a crazy thread were Tom took over read this. OMGhttp://www.nano-reef.com/topic/317304-this-is-why-you-dont-mess-with-morays/

And I told u idk how to post pics I know u wanna see my boat n truck it's cool to look at nice stuff so y. Don't u go get ur own

Text pictures to Tommy he will upload them.
  • Like 1

Like I said weenie, get mommy to show you how to use a grown up phone.

Tom is crazy I give him that. Wanna see a crazy thread were Tom took over read this. OMGhttp://www.nano-reef.com/topic/317304-this-is-why-you-dont-mess-with-morays/'>http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/317304-this-is-why-you-dont-mess-with-morays/ Text pictures to Tommy he will upload them.

That's funny as ####! I was half assed following that thread but stopped before that.

TeflonTomDosh

Omg please don't report me!!! Lmao tf Idc

I don't have Tom number

haha yeh you do. you texted me those pics and i posted them for you :D:D

• Like 1
Omg please don't report me!!! Lmao tf Idc I don't have Tom number

Maybe mom will open a new account for you.

Archived