Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cheap frags

Seavee1218

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And only has 400hp ? That's weak my boy got 700 on his s14

What does he have done. Because if you don't tell me he has one certain thing done his motor wouldn't hold up for more than 5 miles.

To post pictures, you go to photobucket. Upload a picture. Copy the tag. Paste it here and boom.

What does he have done. Because if you don't tell me he has one certain thing done his motor wouldn't hold up for more than 5 miles.

To post pictures, you go to photobucket. Upload a picture. Copy the tag. Paste it here and boom. OR you click the "my media" button right next to the size settings and upload a picture of your phantom truck.

+1 lol lets see them nice sps

this thread gets more epic by the hour
Yeah, it's the best.

What does he have done. Because if you don't tell me he has one certain thing done his motor wouldn't hold up for more than 5 miles. To post pictures, you go to photobucket. Upload a picture. Copy the tag. Paste it here and boom. OR you click the "my media" button right next to the size settings and upload a picture of your phantom truck.
He doesn't even know what connecting rods are.

He has a rb25det swap and I'm on my phone

Yup its official. You are an idiot. That motor pushed 240 hp stock. So there isn't a way in hell he is pushing 700hp. bahahaha

Yup its official. You are an idiot. That motor pushed 240 hp stock. So there isn't a way in hell he is pushing 700hp. bahahaha

That's been official for a while now, but glad it can be further exposed.

• Like 1

Ur the idiot if u think s14 with rbswap can't push 700hp clearly u never been on YouTube or a track or a car even or in a car club

Clearly he built the motor I just didn't rip apart his car or ask questions so idk the exact parts he has ,

Ur the idiot if u think s14 with rbswap can't push 700hp clearly u never been on YouTube or a track or a car even or in a car club

Bahahahahha. It can't unless he bored out the cylinders and sleeved them. And then the block would explode still probably explode. Typical Nissan/Honda fan boy.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

Probley because ur mom collected welfare

And I'm not even mad actually I'm in a very hood mood cause I'm going fishing tomorrow on my boat cause I pull it with my f250 turbo deisle lifted 6in that will drag that garbage ass gmc and cool I got 360 also and ps3 so u pick ur match and have fun on ur fishing trip teflon Tom I make my own fishing trip and I can still by all the corals I want and fish so maybe u should work on that

uh thats because you don't pay rent, utlities, or any of the adult bills.. I could do all that too then :P

• Like 2

Photo bucket has an app. No more excuses,sleazy.

What kind of kid who was born in the late 90s can't figure out how to upload a picture on a simple forum?

• Like 4

Photo bucket has an app. No more excuses,sleazy. What kind of kid who was born in the late 90s can't figure out how to upload a picture on a simple forum?

Come on Pat. You know he is gettin his google on to find a Super dope Diezellll Truck yo.

• Like 1

Ok you guys are complete old ass idiots and sound completely jealous right now Idc if u don't like my frags or what ever or believ me about my truck or boat w.e if u don't think a s14 withrbswap can handle 700 then believ what u want but if u did any research or just new a little something about the motor and what car it come from and you guys don't have to comment back because I'm not ganna sit here n talk shit all day on line like 2 year olds

Ok you guys are complete old ass idiots and sound completely jealous right now Idc if u don't like my frags or what ever or believ me about my truck or boat w.e if u don't think a s14 withrbswap can handle 700 then believ what u want but if u did any research or just new a little something about the motor and what car it come from and you guys don't have to comment back because I'm not ganna sit here n talk shit all day on line like 2 year olds
Ok nice talking with you bye now.
  • Like 2

Lol, we hurt his feelings. I bet if we keep going he will sit and post back all day.

Bahahahahha. It can't unless he bored out the cylinders and sleeved them. And then the block would explode still probably explode. Typical Nissan/Honda fan boy.

Indeed.

• Like 1

Did you graduate 5th grade?

Archived