Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cheap frags

Seavee1218

She only tells me everyday slick will

Ok. We see you're all out of ammo. Please continue this Doodoo for sale thread tomorrow, preferably after I've knocked back a few.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So go roun here watches duck dynasty to get off all this reef anger gosh u guys are ready to fight shut is real roun here
Surgeon general's warning: Continued consumption of human lactose may cause gross inability to spell.

Then I will lay my fat broke azz at the pool 11-11-11099.jpg
I wish I was broke.
  • Like 2

"Dragon eye , eagle eye ,green zoa , orange zoas"

Calling the same zoas by different names doesn't mean they are multiple frags. Either way, I'm interested. Are the orange and green zoas both brown too?

• Like 2
TeflonTomDosh

"Dragon eye , eagle eye ,green zoa , orange zoas" Calling the same zoas by different names doesn't mean they are multiple frags. Either way, I'm interested. Are the orange and green zoas both brown too?

You must of missed the pics, lmao

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

This was a fun read. Even had my old lady cutting it up with me looking at them pics on the first few pages. Damn lawnman is balling outta controll son and skeavy just african american'ed yo!

• Like 1

I'm confused what your saying I don't no the name off some so I just said there color and pickups only and Tom u have fishing tomorrow go to sleep

Glad it made ur night

holy jeebus mods, shut this down. As amusing as it is, I don't anyone to get burned too badly.
shhhhh don't wake Lalani

Post the pics up Tommy geez
8374332849_386efec4de_b.jpg8375407336_243e0cf12a_b.jpg
For Pat

Top one is a Acan Pat

• Like 1

What the #### did I miss tonight?! This is chaos.

I read most of it. All I got was the frags suck.

Diesel trucks suck

And my 400hp 4 banger is way better than everything the OP owns combined.

• Like 3
shhhhh don't wake Lalani

For PatTop one is a Acan Pat

I saw the poop pellet sps and the white blob, I was wondering if his orange zoas were actually orange though.

My truck will drag ur shitty 4 banger civic in reverse and my truck runs more boost then yell ever see and my intercoller is probley bigger then ur whole motor

I've only had one beer this morning, but this whole thread still makes me laugh like I imagine the guy in Tom's avatar would.

Still talking junk about your pretend truck, most of us put away the tonka toys a long time ago.

My truck will drag ur shitty 4 banger civic in reverse and my truck runs more boost then yell ever see and my intercoller is probley bigger then ur whole motor

Man he drives an STI

Archived