SaltCritters.com

Cheap frags

Seavee1218

Lol, we hurt his feelings. I bet if we keep going he will sit and post back all day. Indeed.

Hey on a side note we hurt Mr. Corals feelers too. He deleted our posts on his thread. Go back and post something again. hahaha

And wtf?! This thread has more replies than my tank thread. Which delivers alot more awesome. -__-

• Like 1
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just post the god damn pictures. I'm sure if you have a PS3 and Xbox 360 and a super tyte diezelll then you can post a picture on a forum.

• Like 2
thehobdenmarina
OP here is some instructions on how to post an image in forums, sorry the othes are being so mean

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+post+an+image+in+forums'>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+post+an+image+in+forums

Whether that's a genuine apology on behalf of the others or not, you shouldn't have to apologize for them. The guy came to sell frags and was bashed so he was hostile back. It's why I never come here anymore. People on this forum are so rude and pig headed. I'm sure I'll get bashed for saying that, but that's alright.. you come to expect it here. OP I recommend trying a different forum like 3reef I think you'll find it more calm there and the mods actually moderate

• Like 2

Is your truck red? My dad always said red cars get 5 more horses power per hour. 7 more if the red truck is deslie. Is this true sleazy?

(You said you were going to stop posting an hour ago. )

• Like 4

so all u trash talking sissy want to seee some pics but cant give me email r number

Why can't you not be a pain and post pictures? I told you how to post them one page back.

• Like 1

its easier for me to send them to some one then do all that work to prove a bunch off fools wrong

It takes 30 seconds.

Whether that's a genuine apology on behalf of the others or not, you shouldn't have to apologize for them. The guy came to sell frags and was bashed so he was hostile back. It's why I never come here anymore. People on this forum are so rude and pig headed. I'm sure I'll get bashed for saying that, but that's alright.. you come to expect it here. OP I recommend trying a different forum like 3reef I think you'll find it more calm there and the mods actually moderate

I'm not going to bash you. Read the first page and you'll see how this started. He joined the forum just to sell crappy frags. The fact he's trying to charge money for them is an insult to all of us. I'd also be willing to bet that he'd never deliver even if you paid him.

Hey on a side note we hurt Mr. Corals feelers too. He deleted our posts on his thread. Go back and post something again. hahaha And wtf?! This thread has more replies than my tank thread. Which delivers alot more awesome. -__-

I forgot about the mr coral thread. I'll post rudeness on his next ad.

Is your truck red? My dad always said red cars get 5 more horses power per hour. 7 more if the red truck is deslie. Is this true sleazy?(You said you were going to stop posting an hour ago. )

I laughed like a mongo at this one, thanks Pat. Fun fact: 1 horses power is equal to 746 watts.
  • Like 1

I laughed like a mongo at this one, thanks Pat. Fun fact: 1 horses power is equal to 746 watts.

Fun Fact: Some people can hear their eyes moving.

• Like 2

I was just getting rid of some frags I don't want how does that affect u to come on to my post and start stuff , and if U want pics ill send them if not then what ever

Of course you don't want your bleached whatever, or dookie brown acro. It doesn't affect me, I just said buyer beware and you got all PMS on me. So now we all bash you and laugh at you.

Fun Fact: Some people can hear their eyes moving.
I'm not one of them. I wonder what it sounds like.

There not bleached n not even that brown they just look like that cause only whites are on and it's easy to make fun off someone on the Internet bet u wouldn't do that in person

There not bleached n not even that brown they just look like that cause only whites are on and it's easy to make fun off someone on the Internet bet u wouldn't do that in person

Oh I bet I would. Why are you still posting all day like a two year old?

U got ur own problems u can't even keep an acro any one can keep zoas and shrooms probley what ur tank is filled with

No body wants to see the pics ? Lol

What ITT?

im still waiting for pics of your DT but apparently you cant post pics

and no one is going to give you their email or #

• Like 1
ITT: 30 y/old neckbeards get together and 1 up a 16 year old

I shave my neck, sometimes.

im still waiting for pics of your DT but apparently you cant post pics

and no one is going to give you their email or #

And he's not going to post pics. He already said its too much trouble.

Yeah. I give out my number online. Um, no.

Just follow the directions for uploading to photobucket. It's easy. Even for an ancient 30+ year old like me. We'd love to see pics of your dad's truck and your mom's tank.

Archived