Top Shelf Aquatics

Cheap frags

Seavee1218

I'm not arguing, I laughing to the point of pissing my pants, that my mom didn't buy.

So either ur a bitch cause ur a pussy or ur a broke ass cause u couldn't afford a deisle sums it up and how pathetic does it make u to argue with a 16 year old is what u really should think about And yea my iPhone tells me how to spell things I'm just creative
Stop the presses!!Creative now = dumb as ####!!WHO KNEW!!
  • Like 1
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical answer from some one who can't afford the 7-10 grand extra for deisle smh this thread is getting lame u guys are lame and broke and sound like a bunch of bitches I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings I truly meant it

• Like 1
No rattle crap diesel here. I That is my dog making more SPS frags for you seavee

I can't believe having this much fun is legal.

Do you take pay pal for those frags?

U guys probley don't know what a Seavee is definitely not fishing Tom actually it's probley his dream ?

Why do u care if I have PayPal if there so brown sorry ur acros are probley really white huh

TeflonTomDosh

U guys probley don't know what a Seavee is definitely not fishing Tom actually it's probley his dream

actually cancelled my fishing trip. going swimming with manatees instead (aka your mom & sister)

• Like 4
U guys probley don't know what a Seavee is definitely not fishing Tom actually it's probley his dream

I'm not sure that sentence makes any sense.

Typical answer from some one who can't afford the 7-10 grand extra for deisle smh this thread is getting lame u guys are lame and broke and sound like a bunch of bitches I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings I truly meant it

Lol, you're still misspelling diesel, and I'll forgive you, seeing as mom still buys your whitie tighties, but that option alone does not cost nearly that much.

actually cancelled my fishing trip. going swimming with manatees instead (aka your mom & sister)

Ok that was the post that made me leak.

• Like 1

Slick will ur back thought we lost u bud and hell yea bitches love tighty whiteys

So your mom thinks your handsome?

Running out of likes.

• Like 1

So go roun here watches duck dynasty to get off all this reef anger gosh u guys are ready to fight shut is real roun here

Archived