Coral Vue Hydros

Cheap frags

Seavee1218

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well meaning I just started that's all I happen to do but u must just be the best reefer and have the best stuff for all the shit ur talking
lol I would never claim that.

Hay I'm not worried either haha bunch of jokes , u guys are real mature I'm 16 and more mature them all you "guys"

You know, when someone brings up the maturity argument, their mom probably still drives them to school and piano lessons.

Post the pics up Tommy geez

8374332849_386efec4de_b.jpg8375407336_243e0cf12a_b.jpg

Thank you for blowing my mind Tom.

• Like 1

And it's because I just turn my ai sols to 100% all corals are fine except that so I switch it into a different tank

And see only ######s like u probley play piano and what car do u drive cause ur talking shit once again like ur driving a rolls or something

Favia turn down your LEDS and get your phosphates in check.

Favia is not to bad needs lower light and it will color back up.
8375415062_f555000d0d_b.jpg
Tom why did you lie to him?
  • Like 2
And see only ######s like u probley play piano and what car do u drive cause ur talking shit once again like ur driving a rolls or something

Yah ok. I drive a truck cause my mom doesn't hold my balls for me. I own my own home, and I get my wife pregnant. I eat rolls that my wife cooks for dinner. Look at how's mature I is!!

• Like 3

Put a pic off ur truck then big talk n ill back u up

And see only ######s like u probley play piano and what car do u drive cause ur talking shit once again like ur driving a rolls or something Put a pic off ur truck then big talk n ill back u up

He ain't fakin, his pussy is aching!

I can't believe I'm doing this, here is a photo of my truck. It pulls my camper so I can work and feed my kid. Now, when and if you post a pic of your vehicle it has to one you paid for entirely with your allowance. Not a car mama and dada helped you get.

Edit: By the way, I also own the driveway it's parked in, along with the yard surrounding said driveway. I also own the house the driveway leads to as well as all the furnishings inside said house. I'd I sold all of it I might could get a rolls, but I don't wanna sleep in a car.

image_zps7870a32a.jpg

• Like 1

You guys have no life smh but it's funny lmao keep posting

Total pussy truck is that even desle and not even lifted and camper whoo ur cool mine pools my boat

Total pussy truck is that even desle and not even lifted and camper whoo ur cool mine pools my boat

• Like 1

It snows in GA?

on occasion. But it's just a night pic with phone flash. I bought the phone with my paycheck.

Edit: It's actually 70 degrees in north ga right now.

• Like 1
TeflonTomDosh

You guys have no life smh but it's funny lmao keep posting

what? you have a boat in your pool?

Jan02TritonPoolBoat.jpg

• Like 1
You guys have no life smh but it's funny lmao keep posting Total pussy truck is that even desle and not even lifted and camper whoo ur cool mine pools my boat Total pussy truck is that even desle and not even lifted and camper whoo ur cool mine pools my boat

Lol I'm impressed, my mom never bought me a boat.

Archived