Cultivated Reef

Nano-Reef.com Community Upgrade!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's nearly time. Thank you everyone for your patience during this transition, you're going to love the new site! I'll see you all on the flip side, have a wonderful evening!

Dtto boss man

Christopher Marks

And we're back! Welcome to the new Nano-Reef.com!

After you've had a chance to take a look around, I recommend setting up your notification preferences, and then verify your profile settings. The sun is starting to rise, but I'll be here for a little while to help with questions before I go to bed.

I decided to wait to launch the new blog section, I want everyone to settle into the new site first. Perhaps blogs can be our New Years present? :happy:

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

It seems some avatars didn't make the transition, I'm unsure why. A lot of them were transferred. Sorry :(

Emoticons are still here. Click the smiley face in the post editor. You might not see the post editor if you're on a touch device, but the same short codes work.

I liked your post Mike. Did you get brownie points?

It seems some avatars didn't make the transition, I'm unsure why. A lot of them were transferred. Sorry :( Emoticons are still here. Click the smiley face in the post editor. You might not see the post editor if you're on a touch device, but the same short codes work.
Ima steal yours. Muhahahahahah. Call it a tech glitch.
  • Like 1
It seems some avatars didn't make the transition, I'm unsure why. A lot of them were transferred. Sorry :(

Emoticons are still here. Click the smiley face in the post editor. You might not see the post editor if you're on a touch device, but the same short codes work.

suck it up... if that's the worst that happened in the migration.. then bravo sir..

I'm betting that the avatars didn't come over because they exceed the size limit. I just tried to link back to my avatar pic and it says it exceeds the 100k limit.

jedimasterben

Forum options are gone (not profile options), like posts per page and whatnot.

Also, link in email do not take you to the last post in a thread, takes to the first post instead.

On the mobile version, there is no way to go to the first or last page of a thread, which can be a problem if a thread has lots of pages. :)

• Like 1

Why are some members thread titles a larger font in the members aquariums page? I'm only on my phone, but in full view. Is font size an option on thread start? Would get kinda ugly if there was all sizes and colors and whatnot

Archived