Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano-Reef.com Community Upgrade!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will it preserve our login dates and post count

You are really worried about a number aren't you? hahaha

I guess everything changes and it sounds like it's for the better - this has always been my favorite forum because of the lay out and ease of use - we'll see after the change if Old N-R > New N-R or not.

gulfsurfer101

Wtf is taptalk, everything wants me to download that crap but I would really feel like a nerd if I had to talk to my phone to post. No offense to those nerds who do that anyways with voice input. I only try to do that when I'm driving. The new site looks very promising Chris, can't wait to check it out. I too was wondering about uploading pics. Any chance of being able to upload straight from our devices kinda like facebook.

Wtf is taptalk, everything wants me to download that crap but I would really feel like a nerd if I had to talk to my phone to post. No offense to those nerds who do that anyways with voice input. I only try to do that when I'm driving. The new site looks very promising Chris, can't wait to check it out. I too was wondering about uploading pics. Any chance of being able to upload straight from our devices kinda like facebook.

Tapatalk has nothing to do with voice input. Why do you have to resort to name calling? Especially when you have no idea what your talking about.

You will also be able to 'Like' content that is posted, which will help contribute to a reputation rating on your profile page.
Spongebob%20Nerd.jpg

Yay! Someone might actually like me.

• Like 1
You know how you have the "top" button to scroll to the top of the thread, is there a "bottom" button to go to the last post? The last arrow key only gets you to the last page, not the last post.

Ohhh that would be nice.

Oh, God. We are going to have a reputation on here now based on more than 3 friends?

Guess I got to start studying to earn those "+1"'s and stop being such a jerk to people.

This weekend Nano-Reef.com is going to be upgraded to a new community platform with an all new home page, forums, gallery, articles library, and (if we're lucky) a brand new blog section! This has been a long time in the making, it has taken years for all the puzzle pieces to line up, software to be written, and data conversion processes created, but we've finally made it!

Sounds like this is a Winner for sure and will keep Nano-Reef as the Leader in the Aquarium Forum League, and as the #1 as it has been.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Albert

• Like 1
Oh, God. We are going to have a reputation on here now based on more than 3 friends?

Guess I got to start studying to earn those "+1"'s and stop being such a jerk to people.

Lol I'm sure no one likes me but i keep it real!

Lol I'm sure no one likes me but i keep it real!

Metro might have some trouble getting 12k posts in a year ;) she'll make all the boys give her +1's :)

Metro might have some trouble getting 12k posts in a year ;) she'll make all the boys give her +1's :)

Albert is fast beating me in the post count dude. And don't be jelly, I'm sure if you change your avatar to heels, the boys will +1 you just as well.

:huh:

Oh noes, did that hurt?

:flower:

Albert is fast beating me in the post count dude. And don't be jelly, I'm sure if you change your avatar to heels, the boys will +1 you just as well.

:huh:

Oh noes, did that hurt?

:flower:

:wub:

Albert is going to crush you in post count here pretty soon.. He must have assistants that post for him :)

Christopher Marks
hey fearless leader, will I support NR cost us any more? :P

Premium Memberships will cost the same, at least for now :)

They will be unavailable initially though, I have to build a new system for them. All existing Premium Members will be grandfathered in indefinitely, at least until the new premium membership signup system is in place.

Archived