Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano-Reef.com Community Upgrade!

Christopher Marks

Maybe now I can stop visiting reef central at work since nano-reef is blocked :(

This new layout looks really nice and I'm definitely excited to see these new changes!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Premium Memberships will cost the same, at least for now :)

They will be unavailable initially though, I have to build a new system for them. All existing Premium Members will be grandfathered in indefinitely, at least until the new premium membership signup system is in place.

For the time being if it reverts to non premium, will we have jammed in boxes and no ability to send and receive PMs?

:wub:

Albert is going to crush you in post count here pretty soon.. He must have assistants that post for him :)

I may have a lot of posts, and no assistants :-) but have you seen how many views Kat's one has, far far more than what I have .. but it's not a contest for who gets the most, not for Kat and for me either. It's just what "happens" I guess.

Happy Holidays to everyone and their Families and those who are dear to them.

And great reefkeeping in 2013.

Looking forward to the new Format tomorrow !

Christopher Marks
For the time being if it reverts to non premium, will we have jammed in boxes and no ability to send and receive PMs?

They shouldn't expire while there is no system in place, however long that may be. I believe I have a solution lined up, but I need time to test it.

Just tell me this.... Is the site still gonna use #### for censoring?

-pinner

I think so. Would you prefer a different character? :D

gulfsurfer101
Tapatalk has nothing to do with voice input. Why do you have to resort to name calling? Especially when you have no idea what your talking about.

Why u mad bro, it wasn't directed towards you. I was only playing around so sorry if it was taken into all seriousness. Anyways I look foward to logging in tomorrow and seeing what changes have taken place.

There will undoubtedly be a few kinks to work out on day 1, but I am confident in the site upgrade. I've run through the process multiple times to make sure there are no bugs, and I've timed everything out to know what downtime to anticipate.

I'm gonna skip day 1. :P

Why u mad bro, it wasn't directed towards you. I was only playing around so sorry if it was taken into all seriousness. Anyways I look foward to logging in tomorrow and seeing what changes have taken place.

Because I was specifically asking for a feature and you make it seam like my request was immaterial. Frankly you have to recognize the countless people that post on forums from a mobile phone. The only reason I post a lot is because I spend the evening with my laptop by my side. There are however some things I only do from my phone because it is of little importance and I do it just to pass time. I don't know if there is a cost for the owner to support Tapatalk however I've used it on other boards and it works really, really well on a mobile phone.

gulfsurfer101

OIC, I only post from my mobile and have never found it that painful. Sorry for the misconstrued remark. I was posting in regards to CM deciding to not use it. It really doesn't bother me one bit that the new forum will be without it but then it's different strokes for different folks I guess.

Christopher Marks

It's nearly time. Thank you everyone for your patience during this transition, you're going to love the new site! I'll see you all on the flip side, have a wonderful evening!

Archived