Innovative Marine Aquariums

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr.Brain Coral

When I ate it I looked up how to take away the pain. I read sour cream works and it did then. BUT DO NOT EAT A WHOLE PEPPER THINKING SOUR CREAM WILL CURE THE PAIN BEFORE YOUR MOUTH TURNS INTO HELL!!!! I dont think I will be able to talk properly for a week.

I'm free all day Saturday. Got nuttin on my mind. 'cept my birfday. I can watch the frags while you guys have a date or somethin'.

I'll probably be pretty stir crazy by that point, we can figure out something to do for your birthday between now and then.

So I think it's past due time that some more food gets posted in this thread. Here's one of the Texas sized pecan tassies we made this. They're like cup cake sized pecan pies vs mini muffin sized that you commonly find. And they taste even better than the look/sound.... :nom nom nom:

iKN6IZeh.jpg

Whens your birthday?

Jan 24

So I think it's past due time that some more food gets posted in this thread. Here's one of the Texas sized pecan tassies we made this. They're like cup cake sized pecan pies vs mini muffin sized that you commonly find. And they taste even better than the look/sound.... :nom nom nom:

iKN6IZeh.jpg

Yummy!

I'll probably be pretty stir crazy by that point, we can figure out something to do for your birthday between now and then.

Pizza! with chilli sauce.

Thanks all! It's been a bit of crazyness around here lately with very little sleep. I'll hopefully be able to get a picture up by this weekend. For now I'll just change the title!

Archived